Twenty-Seven

Harry's POV

The rest of the day was filled with people pointing and laughing at me, the brave ones would come up to me and ask me how I was able to deliver a child without a vagina. Gym had to be the worst, the guys in the locker room pushed me out of the locker room, and told me I had to get changed in the girl's room. I rolled my eyes at them, and skipped the class. I can't imagine what it would be like if I hadn't skipped the class.

I wipe my tears from my eyes as I sit on the curb, waiting for Liam to pick me up.

"Is that the man who had a child? Can we get an autograph from him?" A girl passing behind me teases. I roll my eyes at her as if she could see my reaction.

"I want a picture with him, can we get a picture?" Another girl from behind me asks to the other girl loud enough for me to hear.

"Are you sure that he is even the right one-"

"Yes, that is Harry Styles, I have math with him."

You never talked to me, I don't even know who the hell you are.

"Oh, let's ask him for a picture. Excuse me," A girl with blonde hair asks getting my attention. "Can my friend and I have a picture with you or possibly an autograph?"

"No, I don't even know who you are." I say rudely.

"My friend says she has math with you, you two know each other, right?" The girl with blonde hair says getting her friend's, who was texting, attention.

"I don't know who you are."

"I'm Brianna, you helped me with that one math problem once, remember?" Brianna says.

"No." Is all I say before taking my stuff, getting up from the curve, and walk away towards the busy parking lot.

"Can I get your number!?" The girl and her friend, Brianna, ask following me.

"I like men." I shout at them as I start running.

I hate running when I'm alone in public and everyone is watching me.

I stop running when I realize I found Liam's parked car.

"You getting in or-"

"Yes, quickly please." I pant as I hurriedly enter the car.

"Is someone attacking you or did you just run a couple miles?" Liam asks confused why I am out of breath.

"Liam, please don't worry about it. Just take me home." I continue to gasp for air watching as Liam pulls out.

"How was the rest of your day?" He asks as soon as he gets off of school property.

"Horrible, I don't even want to talk about it." I say as my crying starts back up.

"I heard what happened." He says taking his one hand off the wheel, and places it on my knee.

I look over at him confused, "What did you hear?"

"Some of my co-workers came up to me and showed me a video that was on the news today."

"Liam, please be specific on what you watched." I say starting to worry.

"It was a clip of the news, the lady was talking about a "rumor" that was spread around your school of a man having a child. She was saying how it's crazy what kids these days come up with. The lady was saying that we shouldn't believe this "unnatural" and "disturbing" rumor that our children speak of." Liam says looking over at me for a brief second. "My question is, who slipped up? You or Niall?"