Eleven.

Harry's POV

"Harry." I hear someone whisper in my ear. "The doctors are here to ask you some questions." I open my eyes to see Liam's smiling face directly above me. 

"No." I giggle at him, still half-asleep. 

"Come on, Harry." He tries to encourage me. I cover his face with my hand, trying to make him disappear. He takes my hand from his face, and holds onto it.

"Fine." I mumble, and try to pull myself up with Liam's hand. Liam places a hand on my back as he helps me up. "Ow." I moan as I stand up from the hospital bed. Liam guides me to the chair, and takes his seat next to me. 

"Hi, Mr. Styles, Dr. Ashton and I just have a few questions for you." The doctor says from in front of me. "What is the name of the last person you had sexual-intercourse with?" The doctor asks causing me to look up at him. 

"Uh, why?" I ask, confused. 

"We are assuming it's Pseudocyesis, but we shouldn't be making assumptions." The doctor says, confusing me even more. 

"What does that mean-"

"We just need to get the name, that way we can notify him or her what's going on." The doctor smiles at me. 

"Uh, Niall Horan." I say awkwardly as Liam's grip grows tighter against my hand. 

"Dr. Ashton, can you call Niall Horan?" The one doctor demands.

"Fine." He complains, and exits the room. 

"Report to my office after you change back into your regular clothes. Once you exit the room, you take a left and mine is the last door." The doctor says before getting up, and walking out of the room. Liam gets up, and closes the door. 

"Give me my clothes." I demand. I watch as Liam takes a pile of my clothes, and hands them to me. I get out of the seat, and try to take the hospital gown off of my body. 

"Do you need help?" Liam asks before helping me take it off. 

"I had it, Liam." I complain, and watch Liam's eyes search my body. "Liam." I say trying to get him to stop. I take the shirt, and cover up my chest with it. I grab the pair of pants, and drop them on the floor. I go to bend over to pick it up until Liam picks them up before me. "Thanks." I roll my eyes at him, and sit back down on the chair. "You have to dress me." I demand. I watch as Liam willingly helps me get my pants on. 

"Stand up." Liam says, getting up from the floor. He holds out his hand, and allows me to grab onto it. I pull myself up, and try to pull up the pants. "I got it." He says, pulling them up for me. 

"Thanks, Liam." I smile at him awkwardly. 

"Do you need help walking or-"

"I've got it." I interrupt him, and painfully exit the room. I turn to the left, and slowly walk down the long hallway. I turn around, finding Liam following close behind me. I make my way in front of the last door, and slowly knock on the it. I watch as the door swings open.

"Come in." The doctor smiles at me. I awkwardly make my way to a seat, and sit down. Liam takes his seat next to me as I notice two other seats set out. 

"What are those for?" I ask, pointing at the two empty chairs. 

"That's for when the others get here." The doctor says sitting behind his desk. 

Others?

"Dr. Trevon, they'll be here soon." A doctor says as he enters the room. 

"Okay, that's great." The two doctors continue to have a conversation while Liam and I remain completely silent. After a few minutes, we hear a knock come from the door. "Come in." One of the doctors call out.