Nineteen.

Harry's POV

The day rushes by quickly, leaving me at the same lunch table I sit at everyday. I eat my shitty school lunch from the shitty cafeteria. I sigh, and take a bite of my raw hamburger. The hamburger is surprisingly delicious being fake meat and all. I look around the empty cafeteria, watching as a large crowd of students enter the room. I watch as each person fights for their place in line, making me feel a lot better about myself for arriving earlier than usual. I stare at the plainly colored table as I take a big bite of the hamburger. From the corner of my eye, I see someone sit next to me. I ignore them as I chew the raw meat.

"Are you Harry?" The unknown person asks from beside me.

"I'm not actually that hairy. People often think I am because that's my name." I tease the person, and continue to stare at the table.

The person chuckles at me before speaking again. "Hi, Harry. I heard about your little dispute with Mrs. Jones, and I just want to say how awesome that is. No one ever tells off Mrs. Jones, I think she deserved it, she's a bitch."

"How do you know that?" I finally look over to see who is beside me. "Do I know you or something?" I ask not recognizing the man at all.

"The news spreads fast, I guess." The blonde haired man with large glasses takes a fry off of my tray, and eats it.

"Okay, I'm sorry, but who the hell are you?" I ask, and set my greasy sandwich on the tray.

"The name's Nathan, you can call me Nat-Ass or whatever you prefer." His green eyes look into mine as he scoots closer to me.

"No one calls you Nat-Ass." I close my eyes, laughing at the man's stupidity.

"You may be right. Maybe it's just the made up people I make up in my head." I open my eyes to see Nathan crossing his eyes. "I'm what doctors call insane." He smiles at me with his crossed eyes.

"Ew, stop that." I scold, and watch as Niall takes his seat across from me. Nathan's face returns to it's normal look before he takes another fry from my tray.

"Hey, Niall." Nathan says, noticing Niall's existence.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asks confused.

"Your girlfriend told Mrs. Jones off. A lot of people were talking about it so I decided to see her myself." He says, and offends me.

"I'm not a girl." I complain with my extremely high-pitched man voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry, your boyfriend-"

"We aren't dating, Nathan. Harry's not a girl, either." Niall says, annoyed with him.

"You identify yourself as a man, got it-"

"No, I've always been a man. I was born as a man, and I am still a man." I have to explain, and defend myself.

"So you aren't a transgender?" He asks me with no hesitation. I shake my head, and eat one of my fries.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, the people I hang out with are like that, so I don't want to offend them by calling them the wrong gender." Nathan places a hand on my back, and slowly pats it.

"Layla?" Niall shouts, almost choking on his food.

"No, I'm talking about Sarah." Nathan says, and Niall somehow knows who he's talking about.

"Oh yeah, Sarry identifies himself as a female. I thought you meant Layla, I was confused." Niall joins in the conversation.

"Layla is a woman, trust me, I know that." Nathan winks at Niall.