Six.

Monday, January 6, 2014.

Niall's POV

One month ago, my mother sat my sister and I down so she could have a talk with us. She thought it would be best if we would sit down and talk to a therapist about everything we're feeling. She claimed that this was the only way that Perrie and I will get over her divorce with my evil father. Although that's not the reason why I'm upset, she continues to believe it is.

"Mum, this is stupid, why do I have to go?" I ask irritated with her.

"It's not stupid, Niall, you'll like it." She says, not taking her eyes off of the road.

"What gave you the idea that I needed this?" I roll my eyes at the woman beside me.

"You and your sister are both going to deal with it, you both need it. Buddie is too young to understand."

"I don't want to go." I complain.

"Niall." She scolds me.

"Phoebe." I tease.

"Niall, stop." She shouts at me.

"Phoebe, you stop."

"Stop acting like this, Niall."

"Fine." I mumble annoyed.

"Are we going to the toy store?" Buddie asks, tapping the glass, trying to get my mum to go there.

"No, Buddie."

"That's not fair. Broder and sissy get to go!" He complains, crossing his arms.

"You'll survive, brat." Perrie snaps at him.

"I'm not a brat! Mummy, she called me brat!" He whines.

"That's enough. We will sit in silence until we get there, not one word." My mother shouts. After a few minutes of complete silence, my mother parks in front of a somewhat small, but somewhat large building. "Are you two alright with getting everything settled?" She asks caring for the first time. Perrie and I nod, and walk into the building. I walk to the front desk, noticing the old lady's grey hair and grey eyes.

"Uhm, hi." I say awkwardly to the lady in front of me.

She refuses to look up at me, and croaks, "Name?"

"Niall Horan." I scratch my head, hoping no one I know is here.

"And yours?" She points to the little girl behind me.

"Oh, that's Perrie Horan." I say so my sister doesn't have to.

"I was asking her." She snaps.

Bitch.

"I'm Perrie Horan." The small voice says from behind me.

"Okay, Neil, you'll be with Dr. Stefany Allen, you can have a seat over there for now. Perrie, you'll be with Dr. Smith, you can take a seat for now." She smiles at Perrie, but not me.

Whatever, bitch.

She sits next to me, and reads some magazine while I'm busy looking around the room.

Is there anything I can do to kill the time?

"Perrie...Horan?" A woman calls out after entering the room. Perrie turns in her chair meeting the very tall women's eyes. I watch as the woman smiles at her."You must be Perrie. I'm your psychologist, Dr. Smith. But you can call me Sophia if you prefer." Perrie leaves me alone, and disappears on the other side of the door with her doctor person. I decide to check the time after sitting bored for what it seems like forever.

Chances. » Lirry/Narryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें