Twelve.

Friday, February 14, 2014.

Niall's POV

"Graduation is three months away, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life." I sigh, cringing at the thought of it.

"Well, what is something you are good at?" Dr. Lee asks, pretending to care.

"Getting people pregnant." I watch as the doctor's smile fades.

"Niall, what is something you are actually good at?"

"Uh..." I trail off, looking around at the blue walls. "Being sad, by now I'm an expert." I say sarcastically.

"Niall, seriously, this is your future." She reminds me.

"I wouldn't say I'm good at it, but I love singing."

"Ooh, sing me something." She sits up, and claps her hands.

"No, I'm not a professional or anything-"

"I don't care, just sing." Dr. Lee interrupts me.

"No." I nod my head awkwardly. "I found something I'm good at, not doing what people want me to do." I smile evilly at her.

"Have you heard from your ex-boyfriend recently?" She changes the subject.

"No, he hasn't been at school very often." I scratch the back of my head.

"How come?" She asks.

"He's pregnant." I blurt out without any thought.

"Niall, men can't get pregnant." She laughs at me in disbelief.

"I know, I've never heard of it either..." I smile awkwardly.

"So, why isn't he going?" She asks with a straight face.

"I already told you, he's pregnant." I defend myself.

"Niall, seriously."

My god, why doesn't she believe me?

"He's pregnant." I look directly into her eyes.

"That's not possible, Niall." She laughs at me, still not believing me.

"I didn't think so either, but he is." The doctor stares at me, waiting for me to change my mind.

She pulls out a piece of paper, "Sign here, I'll see you next Friday." I roll my eyes at her, and quickly sign the paper. Without saying anything, I walk out of the room. By now, I know my way all around this place because of how often I am here. After walking through the maze, I make my way to the hallway that leads me out of the building. I look up from the floor to find a man walking in front of me.

I thought no one ever came here.

The man pushes on the door, and holds it for me as I walk past it.

"Niall?" The man lets out, catching my attention.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" I ask as he walks out of the building.

"See you around, Ni." Liam smiles at me, and walks away. I ignore the fact Liam ignored my question, and search the parking lot for my mother's car.

Why is she always late?

I look around, hoping to find my sister.

Where the fuck is she?

After a few minutes of searching, I take out my phone to check the time.

5:22 PM

"Your mother wasn't able to pick you up, so she told me to come and bring you home." A deep voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look up to see my father standing beside me.