Eighteen.

Monday, March 24, 2014.

Harry's POV

In a few weeks, I should be able to take Dylan home for the first time. Liam and I bought everything he didn't have already that I need for Dylan's arrival. Liam found Mikey's old bottle for Dylan to use, but at this rate we won't be needing it anymore. That's not a good sign for me.

Everyday at school, I'm being watched by people. It started after I returned back to school, of course I expected people to hear about the giving birth in school incident or the incident where I ran away. Most of the attention comes from men, and a few females. There are at least twenty people, I expected Kyle to be up to something, but it turns out he wasn't. I scratch my upper chest, suddenly realizing the reason why. It never dawned on me that my upper chest had grown tremendously over the past few months.

"Liam, do you have a coat I could wear?" I ask the man driving beside me.

Liam looks over at me confused, and manages to take off his jacket as he drives. "Are you cold?" He asks, focussing his attention back on the road as he hands me the jacket with his free hand.

"Yeah, very." I lie, not wanting him to worry about me. "Would I be allowed to go to the store after work?" I think of the only solution for this problem, no matter how embarrassing it is.

"I don't care, as long as you stay safe. What do you need to get?"

"I need to get Niall a birthday present." I partially lie, leaving out that I need to buy bras for myself.

Liam continues to keep his eyes on the road, and nods his head. "I could get him something for you."

"Thanks for the offer, but I know what he likes. I don't want you to waste your money on something he won't appreciate." I mock him, and pick up my back-pack from the floor of the car.

Liam laughs, and parks the car in the school's parking lot, "How much do you need?"

"Wait, you're giving me money? I have my own, you know." I remind him.

"Well, take it or else I'm not going to give it to you." He holds out his wallet in his right hand, and looks me in the eyes with a smile on his face.

"Twenty dollars? If it's more, I can pay." I tell him, and take the wallet from him. I take out the money for myself, and give Liam his wallet.

"When are you going to get your permit, Harry? You are eighteen, and if you are planning on moving out soon, you need to have your driver's license." Liam asks me, frowning as he speaks.

"I'm not leaving you, Liam. Just give me some time, I have to catch up with my school work first." I look down at my now lit up phone, and notice the time.

"I thought you'd want to eventually move out, and live with Niall-"

"I'm going to be late, and I hate being late. We'll talk about this later, I have to get going. Bye, Liam." I quickly place my lips on Liam's, feeling a smile appear on his lips. I pull away, and smile at him. "Love you, Liam." I quickly open the door, and close it again. I run in the school, and slow down as I enter the building. I run up the stairs, skipping a few every now and then. I head to my locker, and notice many people still in the hallway.

I must not be that late.

The same few people stop their conversations to stare at me as I pass them, but I refuse to make eye-contact with them. I open my locker, and place my bag in it. I look over to my right to find Niall hanging up his jacket, revealing his long-sleeved shirt. I continue to watch him before I am interrupted by someone calling out my name. I turn around to find Luke taking a hand through his messy hair.