Nine.

Monday, January 13, 2014.

Liam's POV

"Good morn-afternoon, Harry." I whisper in his ear as I shake him to try to wake him up. "It's Monday, time to look for a job." He groans, and squints his closed eyes. "I made you breakfast." I try convincing him to get out of bed.

"Five more minutes..." He mumbles half-asleep.

"I let you sleep five more hours, come on, wake up and eat your lunch." I demand. I get off of the bed, and walk out of the room hoping he'll get up. I enter the kitchen area, and place three plates of food on the small round table. "Mikey." I call out before watching the child enter the room. "It's time to eat." I smile at her. I help Mikey into a chair, and push her in as I call for Harry. Slowly, the man walks into the room wiping his eyes. Harry yawns, and takes his seat next to Mikey. I do the same, and sit myself beside Harry. I watch as Harry cuts up Mikey's food into tiny pieces for me. "Thank you, Harry." I smile at him, impressed.

"I see you lost the pacifier." Harry smiles at the child. "I'm proud of you." Harry sets the fork and knife on the table as he begins to sluggishly eat his food.

"Someone's tired." I tease before taking a bite of my pancake.

"I couldn't sleep again." He yawns.

"How come?" I look at him.

"I just can't sleep anymore."

"Are you okay?" I ask starting to worry.

"I'm fine." He mumbles, and looks down at his food with a disgusted look on his face. "I'm not hungry."

"Do you feel sick or-"

"Yes, I feel sick." He snaps at me.

"How long?"

"A few months now, nothing to be concerned about."

"Harry, you could be getting cancer or something-"

"Liam, I'm fine." He interrupts me before getting up, and walking into my bedroom. I quickly finish eating and help Mikey with what she couldn't do herself. I leave the dirty plates on the table, deciding on cleaning them up later. I walk into the bedroom to find Harry trying on some of my shirts in front of a mirror. "How does this look?" He asks, turning around so I can see.

"It looks like it's a little tight on you." I say truthfully.

"Well, all of your shirts are tight on me, and I can't get a job naked...Unless I want to be a porn star...Can I be a porn star?" Harry asks causing me to laugh.

"Who'd be your sex-puppet?" I ask, readjusting the Harry's shirt trying to get it to fit.

"You, of course." He teases as I finally get it to look...decent on him.

"I'd get arrested, Harry, especially if it was on the internet."

"Well, I am eighteen-"

"Harry, we are not making a porno." I interrupt him. "Now, how does this look?" I ask, hoping for his approval.

"I need a coat, it's cold out." Harry demands. I exit the room, and grab one of my coats from the rack. I enter the room, and hand him the coat. I help him get it on, watching his reaction from the mirror. "I like it." He smiles at me in the mirror.

"I think you'll get the job, if you change your pants." I say, noticing his boxer briefs.

"Doi." He facepalms himself, and walks back over to my dresser. I lay down on the unmade bed, and close my eyes.