Twenty.

Harry's POV

"What's the answer for number twenty?" Niall asks, slouching over the table, scratching his forehead with his free hand. I set the two drinks on the table, and take my seat on the opposite side of the booth.

"Let me see." I demand, watching as Niall turns his math book the other direction for me to see. I take a sip of my hot drink, and look at the equation.

"You could just tell me the answer-"

"No, Niall, you're never going to learn if I give you the answer." I interrupt him after burning the back of my throat on the liquid.

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add or multiply it." I look up to catch Niall's attention onto me. Our eye's lock in place as I figure out what he's doing. He bites his lip, trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, and setting the drink on the table. I adjust my posture, still keeping eye-contact with the boy. "I think you multiply, and then add." My eyes widen, waiting for his reaction. Niall sits up, and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Why?" He continues to wiggle his eyebrows, causing me to laugh. I calm myself down, and hold the hot drink in my hand.

"Because I said so." I say before burning the back of my throat again. Niall chuckles, and flips his book around. His attention draws away from me, and goes back to the piece of paper with his work on it.

"I think you're right." He looks up at me with a smirk on his face. I shake my head slowly, frustrated with him.

"You're a dick, you knew the answer." I reach my arm across the table to slap the boy on his head, causing him to look up.

"Fuck you." He says in pain, placing a hand on the back of his head. "You're the dick." Niall mumbles under his breath.

"You are better at math than I am, why did you have to ask me for the answer?" I continue to bother him.

"I wanted to see if you knew what you were doing." Niall mumbles before taking his first sip of the hot drink.

"Well, was I right?" I ask, noticing a figure approach the table Niall and I are sitting at.

"No, not at all." He laughs at my stupidity. I roll my eyes, jokingly.

"Whatever, I'm not the math professional here." I say, before getting interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head to find Zeke, a coworker of mine, standing beside me. "Hmm?" I hum before taking another sip of my drink.

"You're closing the shop, right?" He asks, scratching his perfectly tan arm, making me feel insecure about my pale complexion.

"Yeah..." I trail off, watching Niall staring at Zeke. "Oh, right. This is Zeke, I work with him every Monday and Wednesday." I go to point to Zeke, and accidentally hit his crotch. I move my hand, hoping he won't say anything about it. "And this is Niall." I whisper, hiding my bright red face behind my hands.

Niall snickers at me before I hear Zeke say, "I'll see you Wednesday." I remove my hands from my face, and watch as he walks out of the little shop. I look over at Niall to find him hiding his face from how hard he's laughing.

"Fuck you." I whine, taking another sip.

"That was very awkward." Niall continues to laugh at me before sipping on his drink, and choking.

"Well, his dick was right at hand-level. It's not my fault he's so goddamn tall." I complain, trying to make myself feel better about the situation. "Are you okay?" I ask the choking man sitting across from me. He nods his head, and finally breathes.