Five.

Liam's POV

"Tried to domesticate you, but you're an animal. Baby, it's in your nature..." I sing as I paint over the marks of crayon on the wall. Suddenly, I hear a knock come from the door. Confused, I place the paint brush in the paint. "Coming." I yell before I run towards the door. I quickly open the door, revealing a man I haven't seen in months. "Harry!?" I say in complete shock. I push the boy in the apartment, so I could hug him. I wrap my arms around his waist, not caring that I got paint all over his clothes.

"Uh, Liam." He laughs at me before I push him closer to me. "Ow, Liam." He groans causing me to pull away to make sure he is okay.

"Are y-you okay? D-did I hurt you-" I stutter nervously as I watch him place a hand on his large stomach.

Oh, wow.

"No, you're fine." He squints his eyes in pain.

"Are you sure?" I ask confused.

"Yeah..." He trails off looking down at his feet. I scoot past him, and close the door behind him.

"Wow, this place looks amazing." Harry says as he walks over to the couch, and takes a seat.

"Not really, I just added more furniture, and stuff like that." I say as I wipe my hands on a paper towel, and throw it away. I take my seat next to him, and start to think to myself. "Where the fuck did you go?" I ask the question I should've started out with. I watch as Harry looks over at me, and looks confused.

"What-"

"You left me alone for months, and you didn't even tell me where you were going or what you were doing-" I interrupt him.

"Liam." He stares at me without saying another word.

"Where did you go?" I try not to cry.

"Liam, I went to get help." He says trying to convince me that he isn't lying.

"Six months, six fucking months. You said you wouldn't leave me alone with...her." I gulp loudly, looking down at my feet.

"Where is she?" Harry asks changing the subject. I look back up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Mikey!" I call out with no warning.

"How is she?" Harry asks with a big smile on his face.

"She's fine." I say irritated with him. "I'll get her, hang on." I say exiting the room, and entering her bedroom. I look behind me to find Harry. I watch as he picks up a teddy bear from the ground, and holds onto it.

"Hi, Mikey, I missed you." Harry says to her. He sets the bear down, takes the child into his arms, and spins her around. "You've grown up so much!" Harry smiles at her.

"So have you, Harry." I mumble.

"Yeah, I have, haven't I?" He looks over at me with his beautiful green eyes. I watch as he looks back at Mikayla. "You look like your daddy, Liam."

"I thought she looked more like her mother, actually." I say honestly.

"Why do you have a pacifier still, I thought I told you to ween her off of it." Harry says looking over at me angrily.

"Okay, Harry, put her down now." I watch as he sets her down on the ground. "Okay, you should probably get going now-"

"I need to talk to you." He interrupts me again.

"Okay..." I trail off.

"In private, I mean." He stares at me.

I sigh, and bend down to the small child's height. "Daddy's gonna be in the other room, alright? If you need me, you'll know where to find me." Harry grabs onto my hand, and drags me into my messy room. The two of us sit down as I wait for him to tell me.