Twenty-Four

Friday, April 4, 2014.

Harry's POV

One thing I hate more than Kyle is being late, unfortunately it would happen almost everyday. Today was one of those days.

"Hurry up, Liam!" I shout in the passenger seat of his car.

"Harry, I didn't think that you would actually want to go to school today. I thought you were really tired." He says stopping at the red traffic light.

"Yes, I'm very tired. I know Dylan kept me awake all night, but that doesn't give me any excuse not to go. I am a little used to it, Mikey has nightmares almost every night." I state looking back at my two children. I smile at Dylan, who had his one eye squinting and with the other one completely closed.

"Nuh-uh! I didn't have a scawy dream last night." Mikey crosses her arms upset with me. "It turned into real life..." She rolls her eyes at Dylan.

Dylan giggles at her and tries to grab ahold of her finger. She moves her hand avoiding his touch.of

"I didn't want a brother." Mikey continues to complain. "Take him back, I want a sister."

Liam chuckles at Mikey's comment.

"Mikey, you have to love him, he's your brother." I say trying to get her to smile.

"I do not love him, I love daddy. He's the only man I will ever love!" She squeals smiling at her father. "Do you love me, daddy?" She asks innocently.

"Yes, Mikey, I love you and your brother." Liam says taking his eyes off the road for a brief second to look at me. He smiles and looks back at the road.

"No, you only love me." Mikey says selfishly.

"What time is it, Liam?" I ask changing the subject. I take out my phone before he answers me.

"8:05"

"I am five entire minutes late for school, I am going to get detention-"

"We're here, anyways. Try not to get in trouble." He says before pulling up to the entrance of my school.

"Ugh, I don't see how I won't..." I complain as Liam pulls me close to him. "Liam..." I start but don't finish. He slams his lips onto mine with no warning.

"Ew!" Mikey squeals as she covers her eyes with her hands. I hear a soft laugh come from Dylan.

I pull away and lick my bottom lip where his were at. "Thanks, Liam." I let out as I open the door.

"No problem, I'm going to teach you how to drive sometime." He says as I shut the door.

I ignore how ignorant I was and run into the building. I hurriedly go up the stairs while trying not to trip and fall on my face. Once I reach the top, I run down the hallway to my locker and place my belongings in there. I slam the door shut and jog to my homeroom. I look up at the clocks on the wall.

8:09

I only have six minutes left of homeroom...I could just skip-

I begin to fall but I catch myself as I hear a girl scream from the floor.

"Ow..." She mumbles as I realized I had made the girl fall.

"Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry." I say grabbing her papers that were scattered all over the ground.

"It's fine, just get the fuck away from me, trans." She says looking up at me, which reveals her face.

I ignore Layla's comment about me being trans. "Here." I say handing her the papers in my hand.