Thirty

Wednesday, May 28, 2014.

Harry's POV

I wrap my arms around Daphne's neck, refusing to let go. "Harry-" She chokes out. "You are going to kill me." She tries to get out of my grip, but fails. I reach my face to her cheek, so I can peck her cheek. "You are very sweet, but please stop choking me." She begs. I remove my arms from her, and back away from the woman.

"You know I would never kill you." I shout jokingly. I watch as she fills up the baby bottle with the formula.

"Well, you're going to kill me money wise. I have to pay for all the groceries, and no, Liam is not helping me with the bill. You two eat a lot." She complains.

"But that's why I love you-"

"You used to make me take care of your children, and even now you are. You are staying at my house until you two can afford a new one that won't burn to the ground, and may I remind you the secret. You're lucky I never said anything or else Liam would've been in jail a long time ago." She reminds me as she exits the room. I follow her into the living room, finding Dylan playing on Liam's lap.

"But that's why I love you-" I try to repeat myself, but she interrupts me again.

"You better love me." She rolls her eyes at me before giving Liam the bottle.

"Thank you, Daphne." Liam thanks her as Mikey shouts her name. I take my seat on the floor next to Liam and Dylan. I lean my head on Liam's shoulder, and watch as he feeds the child. "You're smiling?" He questions. I look up at him without moving my body. I reach my head up to peck his cheek.

"Ew, no PDA even if you aren't in public." Daphne teases as she grabs onto Mikey, and sets her on her lap. Liam and I chuckle at her comment while Liam leans his head on mine. "You two are cute together, even if the majority of your relationship is evidence pro Liam's arrest."

I watch as Liam's smile disappears when he hears the words. He grabs Dylan, and places him on his shoulder so he can burb him. He pats Dylan's back, and whispers, "That's what I'm afraid of."

"No, daddy not getting arrested." Mikey shouts, and starts to cry. I smile at her, and spread out my arms for her to come over and hug me. I watch as the child comes over, and lets me hug her. She continues to cry as I hold her.

"He won't get arrested, Mikey. Daddy will be okay." I reassure her, and place a kiss on her forehead. I question how she understands what that means, but I remember that I got arrested in front of her.

"Harry." Liam stares at me.

"Liam, it'll be fine-" I try to reassure him, but he brings up one of the reasons why I felt the need to kill myself.

"Everyone knows, for some reason that's all everyone cares about."

"But they think Niall's the father-" He interrupts me again.

"For how long, Harry?" Liam asks me, anger lighting up all over his face.

"Mummy, daddy, stop fighting!" Mikey shouts at us. She takes a deep breath and starts to talk again, "Hawy is not my mummy, I never met my mummy." She repeats the phrase Liam had to teach her to say when she first learned how to talk. Liam looks at me, anxious and annoyed all at once. He gets up from the floor, and walks out of the room with Dylan.

"I'll talk to him, Harry-" Daphne tries to help.

"No, Daphne." I whisper. "Just leave him alone right now." She sighs, and nods. Eventually she gets up from the floor, and enters the kitchen.

"Is daddy okay, mummy?" Mikey asks me from my chest.

"No, Mikey, but he still loves you." I try making her feel better. I place another kiss on her forehead, and hold her closer against my chest. Suddenly, I hear the doorbell go off. "I have to get the door." I say before Mikey gets off of me, and exits the room. I stand up from the floor, and walk over to the door. I open the door, revealing two familiar faces.