Chapter 1: Double Crushed

Me and Mario walked into the kitchen and sat at the table while Dre and Mia argued and De'Asia instigated it.

"You get on my fuckin nerves." said Mia.

"Shut up, trick." replied Dre.

"Damn, Mia. He just called you a trick." said Asia. I smacked her arm.

"Asia, stop instigatin shit." I said. She laughed.

"Ya'll are so immature." I said.

"Ay you can shut up too, shortie." said Dre, pointin at me with a playful smirk. I smiled.

"Dre, stop before I have to whoop that ass." I said and Mia, Asia and Mario all said,"Oh shit!" at the same time, instigatin the situation. I laughed and Dre smirked harder.

"Girl, you couldn't whoop me if yo hand was glued to my ass." he said.

"Eww, lame. Quotin lines from Roll Bounce." I said, laughin.

"That still don't mean it ain't true." he said, comin closer to me.

"Dre, go sit down before I embarrass you in front of yo friend." I said, lookin at Mario and smilin. Mario laughed and smiled back.

"I'd like to see you try." he said and as soon as those words left his mouth, I tackled him to the floor and we started play fightin. I was whoopin his ass, mostly because he couldn't actually hit me because I was a girl. I punched him a couple times in the stomach, put him in a head-lock and we rolled around a few times, until he had enough of gettin his ass beat then he flipped me on my stomach and sat on my back, facin my butt. He smacked my butt hard a couple times, so hard to the point where I was goin numb a little bit. I felt like I was gettin a real whoopin from my dad, and yes I still get whoopins. My daddy don't play. His philosophy is spare the rod, spoil the child. But anyway, Dre was gettin the best of me for a minute and it was startin to bug me so I started kickin my legs and ended up kickin him square in the face, not hard, but enough for him to roll off of me. I jumped up and straddled him on the floor. He laughed then flipped me over again, this time on my back, and sat on me, holdin my arms above my head.

"Get off of me, fatty!" I said, strugglin to get out of his grasp. He chuckled and continued to restrain me.

"You are in no position to give orders, Kyra." He looked down at me with a devilish smirk.

"Get off me!" I said again, wigglin harder but only hurtin myself in the process. I was startin to give myself rug burn because somehow we ended up in the livin room.

"Fine, I'll get off you if you say,'Dre has officially whooped my ass and I should have never been talkin all that shit. I forgot how much better he is than me and I will never talk shit again.' "

"You got me fucked! I ain't sayin all that shit! It's not true!" I said, laughin my ass off.

"Welp, I guess you not gettin up." he said as he put more of his body weight on me. He was beginin to crush me! Tall niggas weigh a lot!

"Ugh! Fine! I shouldn't of been talkin shit... blah, blah, blah! Now get up!" I yelled.

"Uh, uh! That ain't what I said!" he said, laughin at me.

"OMG! Dre whooped my ass, I shouldn't of talked shit, I'll never do it again!" I yelled. He smirked down at me, still sittin on me for a minute.

"I guess I'll accept that." he said as he slowly got off me.

I took a deep breath and got up.

"Punk." I called him.

"Kyra, you tryna get beat-up again?" he asked. I rolled my eyes but didn't reply.