Chapter 20: Rain Down On Me (Filler/Transition)

Dre POV:

I pulled away from Nicole in just enough time to see Kyra stomp her way out of the auditorium and I laughed to my heart's content. It's funny how she doesn't want shit to do with me but at the same time, gets jealous when she sees me movin on. I mean, I don't get it. Either she wants me or she doesn't. But then again, at this point, I couldn't give a fuck. You see I'm at the point where Kyra means nothing to me. So I'mma go back to bein the old Dre, fuckin and screwin any decent bitch in sight. She wanna be a hoe? I'll show her a hoe.

"Damn, bae. You was feelin it, wasn't you?" Nicole said in her best version of a sultry voice. I fought the urge to cringe and plastered a smile on my face. It was only because of the information she had shared with me when she first sat on me that was saving her from gettin her ass pushed off my lap and onto the floor. She knew who the nigga was that had Kyra's mind all fucked up and I had every intention to meet him. I didn't hate the nigga, I just wanted to give him his props. He had successfully turned one of the purest, smartest, down to earth girls I knew, into a certified hoe. He had to be a fuckin mastermind. I politely pushed her off my lap so that she wouldn't fall and and stood to my feet.

"Bae, I want you to come to dinner with me and my fam." she said. I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"I got plans with my fam." I said before she quickly replied.

"Okay, well then I'll just go with you." she said with a smile. I cursed under my breath but didn't say nothin else. It seemed like no matter what I said, she was determined to be on my dick all night. I coulda told her that I was goin to contract AIDs from a transvestite prostitute and she would happily go with me. Hell, she might even pay for it.

After I found my sister, I walked over to her where she stood with Mama, Mia and Mia's parents. I barely ever saw Mia's parents because they were always out of town back and forth to Africa. They were philanthropists and did a lot of charity work there. Her father was a bit more older looking than the last time I saw him. His hair had turned full out white and wrinkles had formed under his eyes and on his forhead. But I guess that was expected, seeing as the man was almost 60 years old. And Mrs. Jameson, she hadn't aged at all. She actually looked like his daughter standing next to him even though she was in her fifties. Mia's parents had married very young and they still acted young. You could tell that by the way they dressed and carried themselves. I smiled at Mrs. Jameson as she reached to hug me. She always thought that me and Mia liked each other by how much we argued. If only she knew just how untrue that was.

"De'Andre! You get more 'andsome every day, yu nah." she said to me. I chuckled at her and felt like I was staring at mirror image of Mia in about 20 years. Her accent was thick and permanent too. You could tell she was born and raised in Trinidad.

"Thank you. You look very beautiful yourself." I replied. She winked at me.

"Well, a gyal like me gotta keep mi man wantin more. Ya seh mi?" she said. I chuckled again then my attention adverted to Nicole after she made a loud, rude grunt. Although I can't see how, by the way her fingers gripped my arm so tight, I had fortten that she was standing next to me.

"Who dis?" said Mrs. Jameson, being the blunt woman I remembered her to be.

"Hi, I'm Nicole, Dre's girlfriend." said Nicole, makin both me and Mrs. Jameson look at her like she was crazy.

"What?" I said. Nicole looked at me innocently. Before I could rip her a new asshole in front of Mrs. Jameson, Mama announced that it was time to go to the restuarant. I stuffed my words back down my throat and led the followed everybody out to the front lobby and out the double doors.

"Excuse me. . . . . what the fuck is this shit?!"

**

Kyra POV: