Chapter 43: The End

I just wanna say this is the official last chappy. All my remarks and stuff will be uploaded separately after this. I'll basically just sum up what I wanted out of this story and the things that I feel need to be explained and whatnot. I HIGHLY recommend reading it but ya'll don't have to read that if you don't want to lol. Without further ado, the end of Once You Go Hood.

-RJ-

"Shit." I spoke the only thing on my mind. I didn't even know what to think. Here was my sister who I hadn't seen in basically a year and a half, and she was pregnant. Good and pregnant. I couldn't be bothered to ask who the daddy ways. If I knew my sister, she probably didn't know anyways. Once a hoe, always a hoe. That's just how it was. Or maybe not, I mean I was technically a hoe before I met Kyra, but her stubborn ass had changed all that.

"Nice to see you too." she spoke. I just looked at her.

"I been in here for some months now and you just now comin to see me?" I said. I knew me and Nicole never did get along, but the least she coulda done as my blood was come see about me. Hell, the only visit I even got prior to this was from Kyra. My dad didn't even visit. But then again, I couldn't have expected him to. He had his reasons. In his line of work, the whole point  was to avoid jail. The fuck he look like visiting them in his leisure?

"I didn't even know you were in jail until a couple weeks ago. And it ain't like we ever talk or keep in touch anyways for me to have known. You didn't even say bye once you moved out, didn't even look back. Me e papà, cazzo noi, right?" she said trying her damnedest to guilt trip me. Unfortunately for her, I saw right through that shit.

"Nicole, the fuck you want?" I asked, takin a seat on the opposite side of the table. I didn't feel like playing her little mind games. This was why I barely fucked with her. She was a professional manipulator and it seemed like every time she wanted somethin, she either manipulated her way to get it or found a way to extort you. She actually reminded me of dad sometimes. They both had that personality flaw of expectin to get everything they wanted.

"What you mean what do I want? I came up here to see my brother, see how you were, how's jail treatin you, tell you about what's goin on with me. Ain't that what family usually do for each other?"

"Yeah, except we haven't been much of a family since Mamma died. You been out here actin like you don't have no home trainin' and  running after a nigguh who couldn't give a fuck about your existence. Mamma raised you better than that and you know it. Now you sittin up here pregnant and I can bet that you have no clue who the father is." I said keepin shit 100. I made it my business to never concern myself with Nicole and her personal life choices. What she do with her private parts is her business, but since she was pullin this "we are family" bullshit, I had to let her know the deal.

"RJ, you're such a fuckin hypocrite. Let's not forget that the same bitch you been pining for, for the last year and a half, don't give a singular fuck about you either. And what exactly were you before you met her ass? I'm pretty sure man-whore is what it's called." she said, kinda burstin my bubble.

I guess she was sorta right. I was most def a man-hoe before I met Kyra, and a little bit afterwards, but Kyra was always mine. I wouldn't call the shit that me and Kyra been through an unrequited love. It was more so a learning experience. We were always more than just two sexually attracted teenagers. We were bonded to one another. I never intended to hurt her and she never woulda curved me had she known that. And although we had spent more time apart than we had together, me and Kyra were both on the same page. That wasn't case for Nicole and that lame nigguh, I think his name Dre or some fruity shit like that? Whatever his name was, Nicole and him were on two totally different pages, in two totally different books, in two totally different libraries and she was the only one who didn't understand that shit.