Chapter 18: The Wrath

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES, DON'T READ!!!**

1 month later. . . .

Kyra POV:

It was the night before graduation and I was at RJ's house. I was wrapped up in his covers, abusing his cable television when he walked out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed, landing on top of me.

"Kyra, tell me how bad you want this dick." he said in my ear as he ripped off the covers and began kissing me. This was nothing new. I've gotten used to his random bursts of horniness and to be honest, I quite enjoyed it. It was when he really wanted it that he sent me sky-rocketing to cloud 9.

"Mmm. . . badder than a 3 year old." I replied. He chuckled on my lips and began to stick his hands down my shorts.

"Damn, you wet already?" he said, running his fingers over my other lips. I sucked in air through my teeth as tingles passed over me.

"You know what I want?" he asked in a husky voice. I could feel his brick hard manhood stabbing me in the thigh already. He wanted some head and ever since we started this whole friends with benifits thing, he's been doing his best to turn me into a bonafide freak. What he didn't know was that I was already one. It just took him to bring it out of me. For that reason, it didn't take me long to learn how to give head and because of it, he requested it every five minutes. I took it as a compliment.

I kissed him passionately before I flipped us over and pinned him to the mattress. I trailed my tongue down his bare chest and 8-pack, flicking my tongue in and out of his bell-button, which made him giggle like a child, then used my teeth to nibble at the sensitive area underneath it and above his manhood. He groaned and placed his hands in my hair, pulling just enough for it to hurt but feel good at the same time. Over the last month I had discovered that I like it rough. Maybe it was because that was the only way RJ knew how to be, but I had zero complaints. I like the pain.

"Kyra, stop playin before I rape you. I'm already hard as fuck. I'm bout to get blue balls if you don't hurry up." he said. I chuckled and kept going then after a minute, I pulled down his shorts and boxers, revealing IT. That was the name I gave his manhood. There really was no way to describe it. It was beyond anything I had ever seen. It had length, it had girth, it had a nice taste to it as well. . . .

Honesty, it was beautiful.

And at the moment, it was all mine.

"I hope you took a good shower cuz I don't want no other female's pussy juice on my lips." I said. He chuckled.

"My shit is clean. Now get to it." he commanded. I rolled my eyes and got to work.

First I kissed it. That was my signature. I always kissed it first before I started. Then I ran my lips slowly down the side, from the tip to the base. He groaned but not loud enough for my liking so I pushed the head into mouth and pulled my cheeks inward, getting rid of all the air in my mouth and pulled it out slow, making a popping noise. His grip on my hair tightened as his hips shifted forward. He was on edge and it brought me satisfaction to know that I could have so much affect on Mr. Sex Appeal himself. I got off on his reaction to my freakiness and the things that I did. Watching his face while I sucked like there was no tomorrow made me filled with pride. It was me who made Roman Miguel Gotti jr. squirm like he was having a seizure just by the way I wet up his willy.

I just giggled at that thought.

"Shit, Kyra." he said, brushing my hair to the side so that he could see my face as I went to town on his member. I looked him dead in the eyes as I worked, rolling my tongue over the sensitive skin of his mushroom top. He bit his lip and began to rock his hips, guiding his own way in and out of my mouth. I made sure to keep my jaws tight and my tongue out. He took his hand and made me grab the base. That meant he wanted me to deep throat him and as much as I hated doing it, I oblidged. I hated it for the simple fact that he always seemed to want to go deeper every time. My throat only goes so far! But he just couldn't get enough.