Chapter 7: Handsome Stranger

I know it's been forever and a day since I uploaded but I finally did so vote, comment and fan plz! Thanks! Much Love, Mucho Amor!

 Pic of RJ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~->>>

**Kyra POV**

I woke up and stretched but somethin didn't feel right. I looked down at myself and almost had passed out. On the floor around my feet were peices of my leotard. I shot up off the couch and examined myself. My leotard was completely ruined. The feathers had been cutt off, there were whole chunks of fabric missing, beads were rolling around on the floor and there blatant rips and cuts all over. I was PISSED.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?!" I screamed. Somebody was about to die.

"Ky, what's wrong?" asked Asia as she came around the corner. She stopped in her tracks as her eyes raked over my body.

"Oh my God! What happened?!" she yelled.

"What? What's everybody yellin about?" asked Mia as she too came around the corner. Just like Asia, she stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me.

"Oh my God! Lord 'ave mercy on whoeva dun dis soul!" she said in a heavy accent.

"You damn skippy!" I yelled.

"Ladies! What is all the yelling about?!" I heard Ms. Gretchen coming around the corner. Just like Mia and Asia, she stopped mid-pace and stared at me in horror.

"Oh my goodness! Kyra! Sweetie, what happened?!"

"Hell if I know!" I yelled. I was livid. This was definitely done intentionally. How else would there be so much damage to it if it weren't done on purpose? It' not like I slept in it and a few beads popped off or a couple feathers plucked off. My leotard was completely destroyed!

"When I found out who did this, I'm whoopin some ass!" I yelled. Ms. Gretchen winced at my use of curse words but at the moment I didn't give a damn. I was overly pissed.

"Well, darling, do you think you might be ablie to fix it before the show?" asked Ms. Gretchen.

"Fix it?! Look at it!!! It's completely destroyed!!!" I yelled.

"Kyra, calm down. Ms. Gretchen didn't do this so don't yell at her." said Asia. I started to yell at her but I held it in. She was right and I was being disrespectful, but I had a reason to be.

"Well since you don't think you can fix it, do you have something else you can wear?" asked Ms. Gretchen.

"Not really. I'll look terrible if I wear something I've already worn." I said. I was starting to not even want tot do the show anymore. What I enjoyed most about doing a show was the outfits that I created. I liked to sing and dance and stuff, but what really made everything special for me was that we wear outfits that I myself hand-make. I love to see pictures of us on stage wearing my designs. Without my own hand-made costume, I really wouldn't enjoy performing as much.

"Kyra, what if we just wear some regular clothes. You just about pick out all our clothes anyway. We'll run home really quick, grab some clothes and come back. You just have to tell us what to grab." said Mia. I thought about. It still wouldn't be the same as how I always dressed us for performances, but it was still close to putting my own flavor on our costumes. I guess I could deal with that.