Chapter 3: The Interrogation Part 1

"Kyra, I LOVE you." he said. I stared at him................ shocked.

"You...what?" I asked, not trusting my ears.

"I love you. No, scratch that. I'm completely and hopelessly in love with you, Kyra Marie Ford." he said and kissed my lips again. Because of shock, I didn't kiss back at first, but eventually, I gave in and kissed him back. Along with that kiss, came all the old feelings that I had repressed for so long. A part of me had always hoped De'Andre felt the same about me but lately, I had made up my mind that I could no longer want that. I thought it would never happen so there was no use in longing for something that would never happen. But this...... this changes everything.

"Drizzy........ I always wanted to hear you say that." I admitted.

"You did?" he asked. It was his turn to look shocked.

"Yeah. I told myself that I was over you but..... I wasn't.. and I'm still not. Dre..... I loved you since we were 12. And I love you now." I admitted again. He smiled brightly at me.

"Ky, I always wanted to hear you say that." he replied, using my own words. I smiled up at him and as he bent down and our lips connected. Fire ran through my veins and tingly sensations ran up my spine. He sucked my bottom lip then flicked it with his tongue for entrance. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced to their own secret melody. Kissing Dre's soft, plump lips had instantly become my favorite thing to do in the world. I was having too much fun when all of a sudden he pulled away and looked down at me. I playfully pouted and he smiled down at me.

"Kyra, as much as I would like to stay up all night and kiss your soft, juicy, sexy, strawberry-flavored lips, we need to go to sleep. I don't wanna hear mama's mouth about us runnin late to church." he said.

"You're right. Okay, one more kiss and then we'll go to sleep." I bargained.

"One kiss." he said as he bent down and kissed me again. I bit his bottom lip as he began to pull away then let go.

"Kyra, you a freak." he said and chuckled.

"Dre.... you don't know the half." I said with a smirk then walked into the house, leavin him on the porch with a wide grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up!" was all I heard as my eyes shot open. I looked around and saw De'Asia standin over me with a grin on her face.

"You lucky today is The Lord's day cuz I woulda cussed you out." I said.

She chuckled and said, "Well, I tried wakin you up the nice way but you was actin like you was in a coma so I had to take drastic measures." I rolled my eyes as she walked away and tried to move but realized that I was wrapped in warm, strong arms. I smiled because I realized whose they were.

"Dre? Babe, wake up." I said. He stirred then wrapped his arms around me tighter and burried his head in the back of my neck. I laughed as I thought of an idea.

"Dre, I'm naked." I said. He sat up and looked down at me instantly. I laughed my behind off and he kissed his teeth then smiled.

"You can't be playin like that. I thought somethin was 'bout to go down." he said as he rolled over on top of me and sat up on his elbows. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked playfully.

"Somethin like what?" I asked.

"Whatever you was willin to let go down. Me included." he said with a wide grin. I scrunched up my face playfully.

"Eww, Dre. Who's the freak now?" I asked. He laughed.

"I was just playin, bay." he said and kissed my cheek.