Chapter 21: Missing You

RJ POV:

"Ah........ Ah, Shit............ Shit............Oh Shit!.................SHIT!......OH SHIT! BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME! THE FUCK IS YOU TRYNA DO?! BITE MY DICK OFF?!" I yelled at some bitch who was attempting to give me head. Bitch didn't have no type of head game. Biting the fuck outta my shit like it's a fuckin hotdog or somethin.

"Get the fuck outta my studio." I said. She rolled her eyes before she got off her knees and left. I wiped myself off and pulled up my pants, irritated as fuck. It seem like there ain't not one female out there who can get me right like she used to. . . . . .

Fuck.

I'd be a fuckin idiot if I didn't acknowledge the fact that I missed the hell out of Kyra. Her lips, her skin, her touch, her voice, her eyes, hair, nose, laugh... everything about the girl, I missed worst than a fat person on a diet misses a cookie. That's a fuckin LOT. I just can't believe it's been a whole year and I'm still thinkin about this girl. I don't do this. This ain't me. I don't get infatuated with females. I'm Roman Gotti jr., the fuckin Hit It & Quit It KING. I've fucked my way through half the city. Pussy don't mean shit to me. But here I am, completely wrapped up in thoughts of a girl who hadn't even let me hit. I can't believe this shit. And there isn't shit I can do about it. She has this grip on me, and even though I haven't laid eyes on  her in a year, her presence is everlasting in my mind.

But she's was gone. And I didn't make it any better by ignoring her calls that day. I'll admit, it was a dick move leaving her by herself to deal with her family drama, but I couldn't let her uncle recognize me. Rex Ford was the police officer that's been tryin for years to put my dad behind bars. He's been close but has never been able to catch him. If I was to stay, I know he'd be askin me questions and shit and keeping my identity a secret from him would have been too hard. I had to distance myself from her for a little bit. And that was my intention. I was only gon leave her alone for a short period. But then when I stupidly dropped my phone in the toilet and it stopped workin, I lost her number. I tried like hell to get it back. But again, I stupidly forgot to save her number to my memory card. So when I took it out of my damaged phone and put it into my new one, her number wasn't on it. I was pissed. But then again, I knew where she lived. So I went to her house, but she wasn't there. Apparently, she had run away from home and all her fam was worried about her. I only knew this because of Nicole. She had attached herself to that Dre nigga's dick and refused to hop off. I felt extremely stupid after I had learned that because she was probably callin me for somewhere to stay and I had left her hangin. Now it's no tellin where she is or if she's even alive and I probably could have prevented all this if I woulda just picked up my fuckin phone. And now I'm stuck, gettin head from hoes who just can't do it like she can, and missin not only her oral skills, but just her and all her self-righteous, goody-two-shoes lectures, and all her nerd-like tendencies. Hell, I even miss the times that she acted like she was runnin shit and I had to remind her that I had the upper hand.

Fuck, I missed my babe.

My new iphone 5 rang on the table in front of me and i looked at the caller id. It was my manager, Fred. Ya boy was seriously breakin into the music game these days. I was no longer a hit man for my pops. I even moved into my own place. My whole world is music now. I'm in my personal studio, layin tracks and puttin in work almost 24 hours of the day. Shit, to be honest, the only time I even hit the club or parties anymore is if it's to conduct some business. But if it ain't got nothin to do with me gettin ahead in the industry, you can miss me with that shit. The only numbers in my phone these days is of industry niggas and and family. I don't bother savin the numbers of hoes. I usually get bored with them anyway so it ain't no reason to keep them around. It was simple. If she wasn't Kyra, she couldn't hang and she wasn't worth it to be takin up memory on my phone to save her number if I never planned on callin her again. Shit half the time, I don't gotta call. These hoes just offer the pussy on spot. If I'm faded enough, I let 'em fuck until they get enough then kick 'em out and go bout my business. But honestly, sex was just somethin to do when I was bored. It wasn't fun anymore. It was almost like like checkin your facebook. You know it's just gon be the same shit as always, but you do it just because you have nothing better to do. Then when you get bored, you log off and move on, or in my case, I pull out and send the bitch on her way.