Chapter 13: A Nymph's Desires

It's been about a week since I saw RJ last. I don't know why he's on my mind when I'm supposed to be focused on the movie that Dre had taken me to see. But as I stared up at the screen, trying my hardset to pay attention to the intense love scene displayed before me, my mind couldn't help but drift off into thoughts of RJ. I wondered what it would be like to kiss his lips, suck on the smooth skin of his neck, dig my finger nails into his back as he dug out my insides with his enormous-....

Stop.

You have a boyfriend! Remember that, Kyra!

I sighed as guilt washed over me. Here I was on a date with the boy I've loved since I was in diapers, on our 1 month anniversary, no less! And I couldn't take my mind off the asshole who I'd met only a week ago. I'm a terrible person.

"Babe, are you good? You want me to go get you somethin from the concession stand?" Dre whispered in my ear. I smiled faintly and shook my head. He just smiled back at me and directed his attention to the movie screen once more. I stared at him, thinkin to myself how foolish I am for taking him for granted. I had the perfect boyfriend but I just wasn't satisfied. We've been together for a month now and I haven't once felt the burning desire in my loins for him as I did for RJ. I don't know, RJ just did something to me. His cocky ass attitude, his always on point swagger, his rough around the edges way of thought, and I just can't forget the way he looks at me with those green eyes and I can literally feel myself melt under his gaze. It all contributed to the reason why being around him just gave me an adrenaline rush. WAIT. I'm supposed to be forgetting about him. Forget, forget, forget! I sighed again. What is this boy doing to me?

The movie ended and me and Dre got up to stretch and exit the theatre. He grabbed my hand before he led the way out and we began to walk to his car. Once we got in, he started the car and turned on the radio.

"So did you like it, babe?" he asked me.

"Like what?"

"The movie, goofy." he said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh," I said, chuckling nervously at my own self. I was so caught up in thoughts of RJ, I don't even remember what it was about...

"Yeah, it was cool." I lied. He nodded and pulled out of his parking spot, making his way out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"So what was your favorite part?" he asked. I froze. Dammit! Why couldn't I have paid at least a little attention?

"Umm...." I stammered. The only part I really remembered was the love scene because instead of the two main characters goin at it, I imagined it was.... me and RJ.

"Th-the love scene." I answered. He smirked.

"Oh really?" he said before he stopped at a red light. He looked over at me and licked his lips then leaned forward, his face hovering inches away from mine.

"Yeah.." I smiled. Finally, he was about to make his move! As crazy as it sounds, Dre has been really good about not being too sexual. He only kisses me and holds my hand and hugs me but it's never crossed the line between loving and sexual. But as much of the good girl that I am, I was ready for some serious sexual healing, maybe not going all the way but at least a little somethin', somethin', if you catch my drift. I hoped as his face hovered in front of mine that he would grant my silent wish and soothe my secret desire.

"Mmm, well I just might have to arrange for a reinactment." he said and leaned forward to kiss me. But before his lips even touched mine, a car behind us beeped it's horn and he pulled away to go forward with the traffic he was holding up. I groaned inwardly and rolled my eyes, sitting back as far as I could in my seat and mean-mugging the car window.