Chapter 14: Roles Reverse

RJ POV:

1 hour earlier. . . .

"Nicole! Get this nigga outta my house!" my dad screamed. I smirked as I listened to Nicole get into yet another shouting match with my dad. Her dumb ass just doesn't learn. My dad has told her multiple times to stop bringin random niggas into our house and stop bein such a hoe but she just don't listen. I had a feelin that she was doin this shit on purpose to get attention. You see, my mom died a year ago  of breast cancer and my dad is barely ever home so we basically raised ourselves. Nicole was just actin up because she wanted some attention from my dad. But the only attention she got was being cussed out in Italian.

"Nicole, rimuovere questo sconosciuto da casa mia cazzo proprio ora!Chiudere le gambe cazzo e fermare di lasciare che gli uomini casuali infilano i loro peni in bocca! Che cosa per essere bloccato con un slut per una figlia!"

(Nicole, remove this stranger from my house! Close your fucking legs and stop letting random men shove their penises in your mouth! What a thing to be stuck with a slut for a daughter!)

Oh, by the way, if you can't tell by our last names, we're half Italian. My dad is from Italy and my mom is from here. Me and Nicole are both fluent in Italian because that's all we're allowed to speak when we're around my dad but I don't make it a habit of speakin it any other time.

"A slut?! Ti basta chiamare tua figlia a slut?!" she yelled back at him.

(A slut?! Did you just call your own daughter a slut?!)

"Sì! Ti sfido a dire il contrario!"

(Yes! I dare you to say otherwise!)

"Nicole, chiudi quella cazzo e vai in camera tua! Smettere di litigare con papà! Tu sai che è vero!" I yelled, trying to end this arguement.

(Nicole, shut the fuck up and go to your room! Stop arguing with Dad! You know it's true!)

They could go all night if they wanted to and I really didn't feel like listening to this bullshit all night. It's always the same, nothing ever changes. Watch, tomorrow, they'll apologize and then he'll give her a couple hundred dollars and tell her to go buy something nice for herself. She'll take it without even saying thank you and complain about how much it is then he'll give her more and she'll skip school and go to the mall. It's like a routine with them. But you know what's really fucked up? She's the favorite. Nicole gets everything she wants while I have to work for everything. Granted, I'm 19 and not in school, but I'm still his son. I bet when Nicole turns 18, he won't make her nasty ass pay rent or any fucking thing else. The only reason I even work for him is to pay my rent and because he refused to pay for my college. He said if I really wanted to go, I would have to save up my own money by working for him and put myself through school. It's kinda fucked up but in a good way. I've learned a lot the last couple years bein his second in command. Shit, I don't even wanna go to college anymore. I don't wanna be sellin drugs for the rest of my life either though. This is just somethin I do to pay the bills. As soon as my music career takes off, I'm out the game for good.

"Fuck you, RJ! You ain't got shit to do with this! Just shut the fuck up!" she yelled back then her and my dad proceeded to argue some more. I couldn't take much more of that shit so I bounced. I loaded up my pocket with my phone, a couple blunts and a lighter and slipped on my shoes and a snapback then I was out. I pulled my keys outta my pocket and opened up my car door, closing it again and zooming out of my garage. I pulled off our private drive and got on the freeway goin in the opposite direction. I didn't know exactly where I was goin but the closer I got, the more I realized. I had remembered where she lived by heart.