Chapter 17: Eating Out

Kyra POV:

"So what do you think about eating out?"

This was the first thing RJ said to me after we left the trap house.

"It was good. That little trick you did with your tongue on my clit? That had me in a different world." I answered honestly. He began to chuckle uncontrollably beside me and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"I meant do you wanna go get somethin to eat or just head back to my house, Kyra." he replied. My face burned in embarrassment and I chuckled nervously.

"Oh. It don't matter to me." I answered his actual question then faced the car window. Stupid!

"But while we're on the subject. . . So you enjoyed yourself, huh?" he said then placed his hand on my thigh as he used the other to steer the car. The tingles that crawled up my leg from his touch made me shudder. He must of felt it because he chuckled lightly then began to rub in slow circles with his fingertips.

"Calm your nerves, babe." he said. I looked away from the car window and my eyes landed on the side of his face.

"Did you just call me babe?" I asked, knowing the answer before I had asked.

"Yeah. Problem?" he said nonchalantly.

"No. . . but why?" He sighed.

"Look, when you're with me, you're mine. We not together but when it's me and you kickin it, fuckin, eatin, whatever, you're mine and I'm yours. I don't wanna see you lookin at no other nigga, talkin to no other nigga, not even textin no other nigga when I'm around. Understand?" he said. I looked at him ike he was stupid yet again.

"Excuse me? RJ, if we ain't together I'mma talk, look at or text whoever the fuck I want. You ain't my daddy and you made it more than obvious that you ain't my man, so what gives you the right to demand shit from me?" I replied. I could tell everything I said went in one ear and right out the other as he rolled his eyes while I talked.

"Fuck all that. If you wanna do this friends wit benefits shit, those are the rules you have to comply with. Otherwise, forget it." he said. I looked at him for a minute, slightly pissed off and kinda wonderin how we even got on this subject. All I asked him was why he called me babe. Me and my big mouth.

"Alright fine." I answered. He smirked and leaned towards me to kiss my cheek but I dodged him.

"But I got my own rules." His smirk turned into a frown then he sat up straight and looked back at the road.

"First, you have to stop smoking." I said. He stomped on the brake making the car lurch forward and looked over at me.

"Have you lost yo fuckin mind?" he said. I rolled my eyes. He is such a drama queen.

"I can taste it when I kiss you and it's disgusting. Besides, smoking makes your teeth yellow and your breath stink. You are too sexy to be walkin around with a jacked up grill." I replied, boosting his ego a little to get him to accept it. He rolled his eyes at me but didn't say another word.

"Secondly, the same rules you said I had to follow, you have to follow too. I don't want you to so much as breathe around another female when you're with me. Got it?" I said. He didn't reply, just kept driving with an angry face.

"And last but not least. . . when we have actual sex. . . I need for you to promise not to rush it. I need to remember every touch, every feeling, everything. Make it memorable." I said. This time, he looked over at me with a neutral face.

"That, I can do." he replied.

"And the other two?" I asked. He faced forward then after a minute, smirked.