Chapter 30: Let's Get Physical

Hey, loves. Sorry for the short and sporadic uploads but I'm goin through a lotta real life stuff right now so I'm uploading as quick as possible. But thank you all so much for reading and voting and fanning/following me ! I love yall so much, yall give me inspiration! Much love<3 -Rae

-Kyra-

"Where in the fuck do you think you goin, Kyra?!" yelled Sire as he stood in the bedroom doorway of the hotel suite we were sharing. I remained silent as I continued to pack up all my shit. As far as I was concerned, I was done with Sire. He had lost his gotdamn mind if he thought he could talk to me the way he was and I was not about stick around for anymore of his bullshit. He was startin to get on my nerves anyways. Ever since we ran into Dre, Mia and Asia at the restuarant, he been actin like every nigguh in a 5 mile radius, I know or I've fucked. Like I'm some kinda hoe or some shit. In reality, I'm STILL a virgin and I've only given head to RJ. So he could miss me with that bullshit.

"Sire, move out the fuckin way." I said as I zipped up the last pocket on my suitcase and placed it upright on the floor. I looked him in the face as I grabbed the handle and rolled it in front of him, waiting for him to move.

"Where the fuck are you goin?" he said, ignoring my demand.

"None of yo fuckin business."

"What you mean none of my business? I'm responsible for you, Kyra ! I brought you out here and I'm not gon' just let you go out and get lost and end up in trouble or somethin just because you got a fuckin attitude." he said. I looked up at him like he was stupid.

"The fuck you mean you responsible for me? Sire, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I am NOT a child. I don't need you lookin after me, I can take care of myself. And as far as you bringin me out here? I'll be sure to pay you back however much you paid to get me here, because you didn't bring me out here, I decided to come out here myself. And now I've decided to leave. Now move outta my fuckin way before I make you move!" I said through gritted teeth. This nigga was really pissin me off.

"Tell me where you goin and I'll move." he said, lookin down at me with annoyance.

"Didn't I just say it was none of yo damn business? You ain't my daddy and you sure as hell ain't my man, so I suggest you get the fuck out my way before I have to put my hands on you!" I said, gettin more and more pissed off by the second.

"KYRA, STOP ACTIN LIKE A LITTLE ASS KID AND TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOIN?!" he screamed, grabbing my arm and harshly jerking it forward. I screamed and winced in excrutiating pain. I felt like my arm had just been ripped out of the socket. I dropped my suitcase and slapped the shit outta Sire. This nigga lost his gotdamn mind ! I continued landing smacks and punches and using my nails to scratch his face so he would let go of my arm. He blocked most of them but the ones I got him with were enough to make him let go and I quickly stepped away from him.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOU?! HOW DARE YOU PUT YO HANDS ON ME !!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! IF YOU WOULDA JUST TOLD ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOIN, IT NEVER WOULDA HAPPENED!"

"I AIN'T YO GOTDAMN CHILD!! I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU MY WHEREABOUTS!! THE FUCK?!"

"Kyra, you will be my wife one day. There is shit about you that I let slide now because we have time, but all this attitude and agression WILL stop, do you understand me?!" he yelled, but his voice was different. This wasn't the sweet, loving Sire I'd come to know and care about. He was different. I could see it in his eyes. Those same eyes that were once so seductive had become the eyes of a madman and for the first time since we met, I realized just how gotdamn huge Sire really was as he towerd over me, filling up the door's frame. I swear I felt like I was in one of those scenes from one of those movies on the Lifetime chanel. This was the part where a nigguh would beat the shit out of a bitch. But not THIS BITCH.