Chapter 11: Welcome To The Hood Pt.4a

DeAsia POV:

I hung up the phone after talkin to Kyra and breathed a sigh of relief. I was worried sick about her. Kyra is very fragile and so I just wanted to make sure she wasn’t stranded somewhere that would get her in trouble or cause her harm. I still can’t believe what happened, happened! I mean, how trashy can a bitch be to give a boy who’s not her boyfriend a lap dance in front of an auditorium full of people, half naked, and in front of his girlfriend. That’s straight up nasty. Hoes like Nicole deserve to get they asses whooped on a regular basis and I definitely have a mind to do just that. Dumb trick.

“Where is she? Is she okay? Do we need to go get her?” asked Mia, spitting questions at me rapid fire. She was just as worried as I was, if not more.

“She said she just needed to clear her head.  She said she’s okay and I asked her if she needed me to come get her and she said no and that she had a ride. So I guess she just wants to be alone for the moment. You know how she is; she’ll cry it all out then be back to herself tomorrow.” I said.

“You think so? I mean, this is Dre we’re talkin about. She’s been in love with his dumb rass since freshmen year.” she stated. I nodded.

“Yeah, that’s true. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I mean she sounded like she was okay so I hope we don’t have anything to worry about.” I replied. She nodded and we both walked out of the bathroom. I spotted that bitch named Josie and sped up to her.

“You lucky I don’t fuck you up right now.”

“Is that so? Bitch, get the fuck up out my face! You are invadin my personal space!”

“Shut up, rassclart jezzy!” yelled Mia. “Whea di fuck is you bredren? I gwan tear her rass up!” she continued. I swear Mia sounded like a whole different person when she was pissed. Her natural voice wasn’t as island as when she was angry. Normally it just had a slight accent that was barely noticeable but when she was pissed, she might as well have been back in Trinidad.

“Can you speak English, please?” said Josie.

“Bitch, don’t get smart! Where the fuck is Nicole?!” yelled Mia.

“I’m right here! Who lookin fa me?” said Nicole as she appeared out of nowhere.

“I oughta whoop yo ass for what you did to Kyra. You are one shameless ass trick, you know that?” I said, walking to meet her.

“No correction, I’m one fly ass bitch. Now is there a point to this little name calling session?” she asked. I felt my hand itch to slap her across the face but Dre had already fucked her up pretty bad and I didn’t want to be ghetto and whoop her ass, at least not right now. But you can be sure an ass whoopin is on the way.

“Nicole, you better watch your back. You might think you got away with this shit but you haven’t. Hoes like you always get what’s comin to them and when you get yours, I’ll be standin right there. Remember that.” I said before I shoulder checked her and walked down the hallway.

“So will I. Hell, I just might be the one givin it to you, bitch.” said Mia as she looked her up and down then began to walk beside me.

“No life havin ass hoes.” muttered Mia beside me. I dapped her and we walked down the hallway and back into the auditorium. The show was ended early because of everything that happened and now people were just scattered everywhere, talking about the scene that had just unfolded. I spotted Aaron and he clocked me too. I waved him over and looked over at Mia.

“Yo boo is comin over here.” I said.

“Oh my gosh! Where is he so I can hide?” she said frantically. I chuckled.