PART 20

I have been looking for a house for over a month now and no luck. Yesturday, Bridget's parents confronted me and honestly I dont know what my next move is. I told them that it was only temporary until my appartment clears in 2 weeks. A secure place to go when the time comes is the only thing that would truly bring me less stress and more comfort.

Mason's POV

I haven't heard from Stacey's in over 3 weeks. I've continuously been told that she was fine but I'm confused as to why I wasn't hearing this from her. Bridget and Jason were fine, perfect actually. I heard them everyday on the phone laughing and flirting so was it just that she didn't like me anymore. I proceeded to open the chat that contained multiple messages with no replies from since the day I last saw her. Are you ok? Talk to me

Bridget's POV

These past few weeks were blissful. After the whole car incident I didn't think the relationship would last but it did and it was all because of him. I wasn't a virgin when I met Jason but that wasn't by choice. I was put in such an uncomfortable position not to long ago and I was never in the right mind set to tell anyone not even Stacey, and I told her everything. Sad to say my parents were the ones who put me in this situation and up to now they don't even know. Jason found me at the park and at first I wanted to run. I did run, to a certain point. Then he stopped me, with his words. " I promise I will never hurt you." He walked in front of me. "I will never do anything without your permission and I'm sorry for making you feel like you couldn't be safe with me."
Tears flew down my cheeks and I reached to give him the strongest embrace I had ever given a man, because I believed him.

Jason's POV

I could see that Bridget forgave me just by the fact that she was sitting next to me on this bench, but I knew she didn't trust me. A part of me wanted to help her but I couldn't if I didnt know, why? I just stared at her because i knew if i asked her this question it would be seen as invasive. Something that wasnt my business, but I needed to know.
"When were you raped?"