Part 9

Haven't posted in a while. I am very sorry but I am back with another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mason POV (Same time as Jason POV)

"I think I should stop." I struggled to say.

"Why?" I could hear the hurt in Stacey's voice.

"I'm a virgin." I saw her eyebrows raise and her eyes widen. Maybe I shouldn't have told her. Why didn't I just lie?

"No your not?" My face became serious after I heard the laughter in her voice.

"It's not funny, I'm waiting for the right person."

"So I'm not the right person?"

I instantly went dumb. "Uhhh, that's not what I meant."

She placed her hand on my chest. "I'm just joking, we've only known each other for a day. It's cool."

"Thank you." I stared into her eyes relieved.

"So what are we going to do about that." She said pointing at my boner.

"Porn?"

"Why not?"

I took out my phone and selected a video.

"I like how you have those on hand."

I gave of a shuckle before realizing that this probably made me look like an addict or something. I slowly turned my head to glace at her and saw that she was still smiling. A satisfying feeling filled me for a moment before looking at the screen again.

I unbuckled my belt and released 'Stacey' from my pants.  I always gave my dick the name of the girl I liked. None of them were ever topless on my bed though.

"You mind if I do it?" Stacey asked.
I gave her a smile and she positioned herself and placed her hand on 'Stacey'. She began moving her hand along my dick which made me groan. I closed my eyes as she plessured me. all of a sudden I felt a breathtaking wetness on my dick my eyes open. Stacey's mouth had covered my entire dick. I bit my lips. After she moved up and down I couldn't fight the edge to grab her hair. I've never had anyone do anything like this to me before and it felt amazing. I felt the 'cum' fighting it's way to get of me and she must have too because she removed her head from my area, and waited as the white sticky liquid left my body. I placed 'Stacey' back in my pants and Stacey covered herself with the sheet.

I realised the porn video was still playing so I reached and picked it up. Before I can stop the video I hear my door being banged on. It opened revealing my bother. This was the wierdest moment of our entire lives. I felt it as he turned around and closed the door.

I brought my attention back to Stacey after she said, "You have a twin brother?"

"Identical to be exact."

"I think I should take a shower."
I nodded and pointed her in the direction of the bathroom.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry again for such a long wait. See you next time.