Part 25

Stacey's POV

There I was standing infront of what was to be the beginning of my new life. I pushed the doors open and was stunned by how clean it looked. It was so close to campus and basically cost nothing. I mean the only reason I'm not thinking this to good to be true is because they say that this was part of a helping scheme for college students. 
My heart leaped with joy as I covered every inch of the room and luckily i had my best friend on speed dial to express my feelings to.

Bridget's POV

I heard the vibration of my phone on the night stand next to me. I reluctantly rolled away from his resting body and was disappointed that I could no longer feel the warmth of his skin. Stacey's face occupied the space on my screen and as I picked up  her load squeals filled my ears.

I listened as she continuously ranted. I tried my best to share the same level of excitement right before making plans to introduce me to her new place. Honestly I knew if I didnt insist on hanging up we would be on this call for another 2 hours. 'Call ended', I placed my phone down as I felt Jason's hand softly gripping my waist.
'Who was that?'

I rolled over and returned to the same position we were in before. 'Just Stacey. She found an appartment.'

My heart filled with joy as he caressed my arm. 'That's great'

Mason's POV

'We haven't talked in a while and I know you may be busy and i respect that but I also want to ensure that your ok. I'm asking as a friend.'
I looked downed at the message I crafted. Pressing the sent button was a more difficult task than predicted. Ages went by before I could finally hit send and then my heart stopped before realising there was nothing else I could do.

"Yow" I looked up from my phone. "Soo..Stacey found an appartment."

"Oh" gradually moving my dirty plates to the sink.

"You should be happy. Right?"

"Yeahhh" I picked my phone up off the counter and made my way up the steps.

Jason's POV

I watched as my brother avoided me before taking a seat around the kitchen table. The memory of Bridget's body against mine flooded my brain. Her light whispers in my ear, soft kisses on my neck, gentle touches in my chest, and suttle tugs on my shirt. The way she moaned when I stroked and pulled me closer when I wont. The way she held me after. I had never felt that before.

***********************************

I have been very inconsistent, I know. Please forgive me. If you want more frequent post please leave a like. The more likes, the faster the posts.😉