Part 7

Here's a new chapter... The wait was long I know and am sorry.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mason's POV

I entered my room to find the mystery girl sitting on my bed.

"Are you ok?" I started

"Yeah"

"You can take a shower and then my brother can drive you home." She looked up at me before slowly standing.

"Why aren't you carrying me home?"

"Because my brother offered. He is taking someone home too."

She began walking toward me. "I want you to carry me" I stared at her as she came closer.

"I don't think I should."

Now she was right infrount of me. "Why?"

I looked back and forth between her eyes and lips. I couldn't resist so I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.  I planted my lips on hers and began rapidly kissing her.  I of my hands moves from her waist to her face and I turned her so that her back was against the door.

Slowly my kisses moved across her jaw and down her neck. I could hear her gasp as I nibbled on her skin. I felt like doing so much more to her. My grip on her was tight, it was like if I never wanted her to leave.

I stopped kissing her, grabbed her away from the door and exited abruptly. I was breathing heavily with my hand still on the door knob. I didn't know what to do.

************************************
Stacey's POV

He left me. I was standing there staring at the door.  I felt dirty and horny.  I brought my hands to my lips and brushed them.

The door swang open and was shut seconds after. I was pulled of my feet by Mr. Handsome, and carried towards the bed. In the middle of our passionate kisses I stopped him. He rubbed his thumb against my cheek as he stared at me.

"I don't know your name," I said before he began kissing my neck.

"Mason" his breath made me bite my lip.

"Mason," he lifted his head,"I'm Stacey."

He kissed my lips again. Soon his hands were under my shirt and it was lifted over my head.

"Your beautiful" he said breaking our kiss. He placed his hands under my back and arched it so he could unhook my bra. He removed it then trailed kisses along my jaw, neck, then collarbone.

I tilted my head back gasping for air as I felt him bite my nipple after moving his tongue over it.

His hand was playing with one while he was occupied with the other and I moaned each time he bite harder.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Don't forget to vote... And comment.😊😊😊