Part 15

I drove down the highway furious. This is the most anger I had in me since my parents died. Who does that? I helped her that night, did she forget about that! Or does she think I purposely drugged her so I can play with her. Oh my God! Am I a rapist? I walked in the house filled with so many thoughts. Not even the raucous my bother was making upstairs could distract me.

Mason's POV

'You're my therapist!' I shouted.
'And you never take the advise that I give you, so why did you hire me?'
'She's just so forward.'
'But you like her?'
'Yeah' immediately I was flushed with the memory of her lip against mine.
'Then you should tell her'
'No' I was afraid. To me she didn't need to know.
'She won't understand unless you tell her.'
I was afraid, but not to tell her. I was afraid we would change, and I don't really know if I want that. 'She already made me break one of my vows.'
'Sometimes breaking a vow isn't the worst thing in the world.'

Stacey's POV

What a creative way to trigger my depression. Falling head over heels for a guy you bearly know, just to find out he's not as interested as you think. Making a fool out of your self and dragging your best friend in your ignorance. If only I could erase time, I would travel back to before my birth, maybe then life would be alot easier for those around me. I knew I was alone. I looked down into the knife cabinet, my focus all in one place, although my thoughts were scattered over multiple. Pain was beginning to shot through the palms of my hands from the tight grasp i had on the corners of the drawer. A sign of hesitation, brought from my conscience trying to prevent my bad decisions. I failed to listen to that little voice that supposedly keep others from harms way in the past and now, aged, a selected knife, removed from it's original position, was being brought to my wrist, and as pressure was being applied a bright light temporarily deterred my focus. It was him and the words he left made my heart drop. "I know what your doing" that temporary distraction then became permanent as the knife dropped onto the others within the drawer.

"Stacey?" The drawer was abruptly shut followed by a sharp spin.

"Hey!"