part 14

He thinks he could play games with me, and I wasn't having it. I allowed him to take us home for Stacey's sake but that didnt mean I had to talk to him. We don't even know each other that well and he is already showing me his crazy side. Telling me where I should and shouldn't be. I don't deal with controlling boyfriends, I know where that can get me. I had a front seat of it with Stacey's parents and  maybe she didn't learn but I did.
My house was coming up and I had my hand on the handle ready to get out. I gladly let Stacey take shot gun so that the distance between me and Jason was as wide as possible. All the way here he kept looking at me through his rear view mirror, probably hoping that the next time he'd look, a pitiful face with engaging eye contact would be waiting for him.
A jaming sound entered my ears as I tugged on the handle in attempts to escape.
I saw him reach over to the passengers seat. What was he doing? 
'Hey Stacey' he said before placing his hand on her shoulder. 'Can you give us a minute?' I saw her nod. After all I've done for her I can't believe she was so quick to leave me in a locked car with this stranger.
As soon as Stacey entered the house, he bent is car seat back as far as it can go and hastly climbed to the back and invaded my personal space. I eased towards the door. By distress my hands were placed on the window as a way of preparing myself to signal for help.
'Are you gonna rape me?'

Jason's POV

Was I hearing correctly? Was she trying to accuse me of being a rapist? Before i heard those words my face represented positivity. I thought we were going to work this out, but I was looking at her coldly. She shook me. I reached over her and I saw as she flinched. I never lost eye contact as I opened the door so that she could leave. And she did.