Part 3

Mysterious POV

I stared at the beauty in front of me. Her scent was hypnotizing. I moved one of my hands from her waist and pulled her beautiful blonde hair away from her face and just as I was about to kiss her neck, she moved out of my grasp and took a shot from the table and I was cut out of my tranze as she shouted, "Let's drink!"
************************************

Stacey POV

My eyes interlocked with the stranger, but not for long, when two hands grabbed onto my breast and pulled me towards them.

I tried getting away but couldn't. He pushed me against the wall after grabbing my ass and kissed me.

I kicked him making him back off a little. "Get off of me!" I told him scared.

Unwanted affection never settled well in brain. His body heat just reminded me of my sperm donor. That's the only name that I could assign to him since he never acted like a true father. At nights I would be trapped under his wieght being brutally raped and it wasn't until I was older I gain the courage to tell my mother the reason I had nightmares almost every night, and why I never wanted her to leave the house without me when she tried to go to work. I never thought she could help me, mostly because she had problems of her own and I didn't want to be her interpretation of fuel to the fire.

All of a sudden the man was riped from infrount of me. His face was connected with a strangers fist immediately after.

I looked at my savior to realise it was Mr. Handsome that I made eye contact with. Soon he had beaten the man until he was unconscious on the floor.

Everything went so fast I didn't even realise when he asked me if I was ok.
"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, yes, thanks"

I looked back to the man before slowly sliding down the wall heading towards the floor.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤