Part 10

Bridget's POV

I began washing the nasty, horny feeling off of my body when I heard the door open. Maybe Jason was coming back for the real thing. I smiled to myself as the soap washed down the drain. I couldn't wait to get his big dick deep inside of me. The warm water continued running while I slowly slid the glass door across and stepped out of the shower. My eyes wondered around the room in search of a stallion and caught a figure on the opposite side of the room. I released a scream that echoed through the bathroom. The naked stranger faced me and my eyes widen as I stared into the those of my best friend. Our gaze didnt last long before both brothers entered.
"Stacey!", "Bridget!" We both yelled at each other.
"You guys know each other?" Jason said.
"You brother is sleeping with my best friend!"
"Hold up! Who says I slept with him." Stacey tried defending herself.
"Oh come on Stacey, everybody knows your a whore!!"
"Bitch who the hell you calling a whore!"
"Guys! Guys!" Mason tried stopping us. "Are you forgetting something"
I grabbed a towel remembering that I was still naked but my best friend moved like if boys saw her body every day.

**********
The boys left us to get dressed and Mason ended up taking us to my house.
"You know we could've helped clean up. That house was a mess." I said as nicely as possible.
"What do you think we have maids for?" His voice was filled with humor when saying it. I keep forgetting that he was rich and didn't have to work as hard as us. "Want to come to our house for dinner tomorrow?" He asked as he slowly parked infront of my house.
Before I even began thinking of an answer Stacey eagerly said, "Of course, that's a silly question to ask," while making her flirting face. I couldn't but staring at her differently.
I climbed out the car and unlocked my door before walking inside. I placed my keys in my pocket and sat around the table. Five minutes later Stacey joined me.
"I dont think we should go back to thier house." I decided to get right to the point.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
I got up from the table not wanting to respond to her statement.
"You always gatta be a bitch!"
Bitch was always a words used on Stacey but in all of fifteen years she has never done the same. It was different, which made me pissed. I knew if I opened my mouth our friendship would be over forever, so I went into my room and locked myself inside.