Part 21

Bridget's POV

I had never heard a question even twenty percent related to my trauma and when I did it left me paralyzed. My eyes were focused directly on the concrete pavement infront of me and my breathe began the increase in volume until that was the only thing I could hear. My heart beat elevated and it felt like the beginning of my own twisted version of a panic attack.

'Bridget' Now the focus was back on him. 'Breathe' it were as if he were saying it in slow motion.

'Don't worry I'll be back soon. Your cousins will take care of you.' I was only 13 at the time but my cousins were 16 and 17. As soon as they couldnt see the car anymore they ask me if I wanted to play in thier room and of course I said yes because what was was I going to do. As we went up to the room one boy was infront of me and one was behind. The room we went into a had nothing in it really which confused me because I knew they had an xbox and all kinds of other games in thier actual room so why would they bring me here. I heard a click from the door and immediately turned around.
'What's wrong?' He said as he blocked the entrance. I was a bit more mature for my age and I knew because I was told a lot.
Kyle came from behind and only used one hand across my shoulders to pin me to him.
'Your a big girl now huh?' He said while lifting my shirt up. I tried pulling myself away while asking them what they were doing but thier only responce was 'we're only having a little fun.'
I wore a skirt that day and Ben pulled it up. I told him to get off of me while kicking him but he just held my foot down and told me, 'if I didn't want it i wouldn't have worn a skirt today.' For a very long time after the incident I blamed myself for what happened because I choose to wear a skirt.
He began fingering me. He started off with one and no matter how much I squealed he didnt stop until he reached four. At this point my face was soaked in tears and I had basically given up.