Chapter 24

Chloe's pov:

Subject: 'Queen Bee.'

I have something that belongs to you. Meet me at Swan Island at 5pm tonight. Don't be late, or I won't return it.

Signed, Chameleon.

Who on earth is Chameleon? And why are they sending me emails titled Queen Bee? Unless they have the bee miraculous. But that's impossible, Marinette has all the miraculous except the butterfly and peacock... and of course Adrien's ring.

I should tell Marinette, but something stops me. It might not even be miraculous related, just a nickname. Telling Marinette will just stress her out, I can handle this by myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lila's pov:

Another day, another follower. I didn't even have to brain wash this one. Out of all the English students I definitely prefer Emma. Lucy may be my cousin, but I don't like her, I also don't trust her. Especially as her friends are close to Marinette and Chloe. Instead of telling her the truth, I'm going to manipulate her into telling my lies for me.

They'll all doubt her loyalty, and she'll turn to me, her cousin, for support. Having spoken to Emma, I know they have a history of disliking each other, so having the girl on my side is a real bonus in destroying them all.

I'm watching Lucy run around with Kim and Alix, and to be honest, I've never been more bored. I should have guessed she'd befriend those two, she's always been sporty. She'd make a great akumatized villain as well, but she is unfortunately a naturally positive person. The only reason I can think of that would make her upset is if Elizabeth and Flora disliked her. But that never happens because Flora doesn't have the brain capacity to be mad at anyone for more than 30 seconds. Rubbing my temples, I glance at Emma who is typing away frantically.

She seems to be in some sort of stressful conversation so i leave her to it, and walk towards the lockers where the class seems to be spending their free time.

Walking in I spot Marinette and Adrien talking quietly in the corner and wander over to them both. Chloe sees me and glares, stepping closer to the duo and muttering something that makes Marinette turn and look at me warily.

"Hi Lila." she says awkwardly, and Adrien rests a hand on her shoulder defensively.

"Marinette! Sorry about that little inconvenience in the library haha!!" I chuckle, smiling at her.

Her brows furrow before she nods curtly and tries to walk away.

"Wait!" I call, grabbing onto Adrien's sleeve, which he pulls away in disgust

The three of them look at me expectantly, before I smile and continue. "Oh never mind."

Marinette looks confused but leaves swiftly, Adrien and Chloe hot on her heels.

Out of the corner of my eye I spot Lucy's stupid friends and walk over with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hey girls!" I say sweetly, and Flora smiles back politely. Elizabeth looks more wary but waves a hand in response anyway.

"Luce asked me to tell you to meet her at Marinette's at 5pm this evening." I said, glancing at my phone quickly.

"Oh okay thanks Lila." They say, smiling to each other before waving goodbye at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien's pov: