Messy !!NSFW!!

Marco's POV:

The moment he started moving towards me, I knew it was a mistake. He grabbed me by my hips and placed me onto the counter, forcing his hips between my legs.

I gasped when he grabbed my thighs with his hands, pulling me to the edge of counter so my body would meet his. "Don't tease me, Marco," he whispered next to my ear, "I don't like being teased."

My hands found their way to his shoulders, feeling his muscles contract when his hands rode up and around my thighs. I felt my breathing become heavier, crossing my legs around his waist to keep him there, not wanting the moment to end.  

His hands began squeezing the softer parts of my legs, his eyes staring up at mine.  My back was curved down to attempt to match his height, being significantly taller than him on the counter.  

Are you going to kiss me, or what?  

I heard his breathing start to deepen next to my ear, knowing this could mean he's getting turned on just by touching me.  

I pulled one of my hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck, forcing his face to meet mine in an instantly sloppy kiss.  It was needed from the both of us, really needed.  My hand stayed on the back of his neck, not allowing him to leave if he wanted to.  He leaned his face more into mine, yearning to be closer than we already were.  

His movements unknowingly authorized the deepening of our shared kiss.  He recognized this the moment I shoved my tongue past his lips, not asking if it was okay.  

He hummed onto my tongue that was in his mouth.  He then pushed his back against mine in a battle, neither of us wanting to win.  My hands trailed forward onto his chest, starting to undo the buttons of his dress shirt.  

We never pulled away from each other until he broke to help me, finding that saliva was coming from the corners of my mouth because of how careless we were being with our tongues.

"That takes too long," he met my hands and unraveled one more button before pulling the shirt over his head.  He threw it to the side.  I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest, in awe of how toned he is.  

He chuckled at me as I brought my hands up to meet his chest, gliding my hands across it and down the lines of his abs.  I moved my eyes to meet his, but he was already leaning up again.  I attempted to meet him halfway but his lips crashed to my neck instead.

He brought his fingers up to pull the fabric of my shirt down so he could access more of my skin.  The sound of his mouth pulling up from my neck started dusting my ears.  Shivers ran down my spine as the stubble on his chin was grazing my bare skin.  

I allowed a soft breath to escape my lips as his other hand began to massage my thigh, moving dangerously close to the tent that formed in my fleece pajama pants.  I felt his lips pull into a smirk against the skin of my neck.  He surprised me when his tongue pulled across my skin, just to be met with another sloppy placed kiss where my neck meets my shoulder.  

He trailed back up to meet my lips, instantaneously connecting into that once messy, carefree make out that was put to a halt earlier.  The moment his hands glided to my back, I squeezed my legs around his hips to create that friction I knew we both wanted.  

He groaned into my mouth before continuing his movements with his lips, allowing me to take control of the situation going on below the belt.  Although my legs were tightly around his waist, I moved so there would be some room for my hands to travel down.  

I undid his dress slacks, finding my way down into his boxer briefs.  My hand met his member, pulling it out and wrapping my fingers around it.  He pulled away from my lips to take in a deep breath, looking down at my hand as I started stroking him.  The breath that escaped his lips was shaky, moving his hips forward faintly whenever my hand came back down on him.