Shower

Jean's POV:

Marco and I stayed at the hotel for a few hours, we just closed the blinds and watched a movie together, even though I wanted to work on my article a little bit more.

I ended up convincing him to show me the pictures he took of himself, but I had to offer a trade.  I didn't have anything, but I offered to sketch anything he wanted me to draw.  

At the moment, I was sitting at the small desk that was in the room, using a small notepad and a pen to sketch Marco.  He was currently asleep on the bed, he had dozed off during the movie.  I allowed him to sleep and seeing his cute freckled cheeks squished up against the pillow just drove me insane.

I kept glancing over at him, trying to mark every freckle on the small paper I had.  I put the pen down for a second, taking my phone from my pocket and checking my notifications.  I had some messages on Snapchat, but nothing too bad.

I opened up the application, seeing that Connie had just sent me pictures of Leti and of random things he found funny.  

I quickly took a sly picture of Marco and captioned it 'Isn't he the cutest? <3'  

He opened it almost immediately and then a few seconds later, my phone started vibrating like crazy.

Connie, Sasha, Niccolo, Me:

C: 'Jean has a new boy~ '

C: 'He's totally his type'

C: 'He's down bad for him 🤤'

C: 'He wasn't even like this with emily 💀💀'

S: 'Ooooo who is it?'

S: 'Do I know him?'

I read the messages as they kept coming in, trying not to laugh at the screen.

Connie, Sasha, Niccolo, Me:

N: 'Guys, please, I'm at work...'

S: 'Shut up, Nic, this is important!'

S: 'Jean, don't be shy!  

J: 'Connie, you weren't supposed to reveal it yet!' 

S: 'Jean!  Who is it?!'

C: 'I'll tell her if you dont'

N: 'Okay, I managed to step outside for a second... The groupchat is always dead until I'm busy, whats going on?'

S: 'Jean has a new boy and wont tell us who!'

N: 'What?  Tell us who!'

J: 'Calm down, guys!  I'm going to tell you!'  

J: 'It's Marco Bodt...'

S: 'I love him!  I had classes with him!'  

N: 'Marco?  Have I met him?'  

S: 'When you used to pick me up after class, he and I would talk.  You know him, Nic!'

S: 'Jean!  Add him to the chat!'  

J: 'I'll ask his permission when he wakes up.'  

I set my phone down on the table again, smiling at the response I got from my friends.  Even though Connie outed me, it was a nice conversation.