Future

Jean's POV:

"Babe," I ran a hand through my hair, stumbling to his room after I turned around from his gaze.  "I'm going to bed."  

"Come onnn," he pestered, walking up behind me and slurring his words as we walked together, "I can actually have you to myself now.  I've been sitting on your lap all night, it took me all the power in my body not to start something with you."  

I looked at him as we entered his room, undressing everything except my boxer briefs that I had on underneath my clothes.  I chuckled, rolling my eyes playfully at his sex drive.  "We can do it tomorrow?  I'm not feeling the best from the alcohol," I was honest.  I began feeling nauseous a few minutes ago, the dizziness not helping my case.  

"Fine, but I can't be responsible for what I do," he walked up to me and gently place his finger on my now bare chest, drawing a line across.  "Just looking at you like this is turning me on."  

"Marco, are you normally this horny?"  I laughed, moving his hand off my chest before going and getting under the covers.  I situated myself under the blankets, laying down on my side as I watched him start to undress as well.  

"No," he was honest, stumbling over his feet and falling onto the bed while he took off his pants.  "You are the one who did this to me."  He looked back at me as he threw his pants across the room, now in only his briefs like I was.  He smirked, turning around and getting on all fours, crawling on top of me until our faces met.  "I just always want your hands on me, exploring my body," he leaned down and kissed my cheek.  "Your tongue in my mouth, telling me that it's your territory," he kissed my jaw.  "How you can make me cum in seconds if you wanted to," his lips grazed the skin on my neck.  

My lips pulled in between my teeth, muffling a hum that came from my throat as he nipped at my neck.  I licked my lips, releasing them from the cage my teeth put them in, "you can't say that and expect me to not want to do anything about it," I huffed out.  My hand pulled to his hair and tangled my fingers in it, holding him at my neck as he continued to mark me up like I was his blank canvas.  

He groaned onto my skin, a smirk pulling at his lips as he placed another kiss.  He then surprised us both and fell to the side, getting under the covers and laying on his side facing away from me.  "But, you said you're tired," he mocked as I looked at him with a blank stare.  

Of course, he turned me on.  He did all of this just to mess with me being the little tease he is.  

"Marco, babe," I turned on my side to face him, him still facing away from me.  "You can't just do that," I started, sexually frustrated that he put all of his advancements to a halt.  "It's not fair."  

"It's not fair that I have to look at you all the time, seeing you eye me up while I can't do a single thing about it," he rebutted, not budging from his position.

I snaked my arms around his waist, pulling him into my chest so I would be spooning him.  "I eye you up because your gorgeous," I replied honestly, "I love everything about your body."  I placed a gentle kiss on the nape of his neck, "I love everything about you, Marco."

We both went silent, did I just unknowingly tell him that I love him?  I don't even know if I do, it's way too early in our relationship to tell.  Yeah, I love everything about the man that's in my arms, and I love everything he does, how I want to spend all of my time with him.  But, we are still in the 'honeymoon phase' of our relationship.  Everything is new, it's exciting.  How can I tell the difference between loving him or loving the feeling of being around something exhilarating?

I was lost in thought, the feeling of the alcohol finally calming down.  I wanted to apologize to Marco, seeing if I stepped out of line with what I said, but I heard gentle, deep breathing.  I felt his chest rise and fall slowly under my grip on him, knowing he's asleep.