Goodbye

Marco's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Jean's phone ringing again and again from the living room, being able to hear it from where we lay on my bed.  

I was a little irritated about it, being woken from a deep sleep in my boyfriends arms.  

"Jean," I muttered, rolling over to face him and shake his shoulders.  Normally, I would let the phone go to voicemail, but his phone continued to ring and has been ringing for a while now.  Once one round ends, another comes up two seconds later.  

"Hm?"  He shifted, turning onto his back with his eyes still closed.  

"Your phone..."  

He groaned, "I was hoping you didn't hear that."  His morning voice was gravelly, his mouth opening into a yawn as he stretched.  I watched as he unsheathed himself from the blanket, his body being completely naked.  My face flushed, remembering the events of last night.  

Holy hell, I'm such a whore for him...

He sat up on the bed, looking around for something while his phone continued to ring.  Then, he stood up, going to his bag and grabbing a clean pair of briefs from it and slid them on.  "I'll be right back," he muttered as he yawned again.  

I shifted again under the sheets, the pain becoming prominent on my lower back.  Fuck, I didn't think he went that hard last night...  I switched to my side again, now facing my long dresser that I had against the wall.  My face once again going red when I realized what I had left out.  

I'm so glad Jean didn't see it, that would be so embarrassing. 

I sat up on the bed, wincing at some of the pain in my rear as I stood up and almost limped over to the dresser.  "That could've been bad," I mumbled to myself, picking up the sex toy I had been practicing on for him and throwing it into a random drawer.  

I had bought the larger dildo earlier in the week to practice on, but he doesn't need to know.  

"Why are you calling so much?"  I heard his familiar husky voice in the room, making me jump.  Oh no...

I turned around and he was leaning up against the door frame, an eyebrow raised with a devilish smirk.  His phone was pulled up to his ear, obvious he has picked it up.  He pointed a finger at me, then to the drawer I had put it in, licking his lips.  

I shook my head with a shrug, knowing I have been caught.  My face was on fire, completely exposed to the man.  

"What do you mean?  You finally found someone?"  He watched me as I went back to the bed, laying back down and covering myself.  His eyes on me made me feel embarrassed, though I have displayed my body multiple times and in more lewd ways that I can count.  

Speaking of which, I grabbed my phone off the bedside table, deciding to send him some photos.  After Monday when he asked for more pictures of my body like the one he accidentally saw of me, I took more.  I had a shared file of them on my phone and laptop, sneakily sending some of the dirty pictures of myself to him. 

Not to mention, I added a few of our favorite photos we took together just to make it have a purpose.  He asked for it anyways.  I knew he wasn't going to open them until later, he was terrible at answering and opening messages unless they were phone calls.  

"Listen, Connie, I'll FaceTime you," Jean hung up the phone and walked over to the bed again, joining me.  "What was that, babe?"  His voice lowered as he spoke, getting under the covers. 

"You know what it was," I responded, looking away and turning to my side away from him, not wanting to start anything.  

"Is that what you meant when you said you've been practicing?"  He chuckled as I heard the FaceTime ringing sound.