Skirt !!NSFW!!

Jean's POV:

Friday came up quickly, the rest of the week after Monday was a blur.  Marco and I never ended up going to a bar to get a drink, we just went to my apartment and sat with each other for a while before he decided to go home.  

This weekend, I was staying at Marco's apartment.  He wanted to show me something, so I figured I could just stay there.  I loved his apartment anyways.  Mine just doesn't feel like home when he's not here.  

As of right now, I was walking into my place, just getting off work.  I needed to grab somethings before I headed over.  To be honest, I probably have multiple articles of clothing over at his place, a lot of my things now in his possession.  Which, yes, included a lot of my shirts and sweaters that he took from me when he was over at mine.  

My apartment was in the middle of downtown, just two blocks away from my work building.  I lived on the eighth floor, but it had a nice view.  It was an alcove studio apartment, meaning it was the normal studio setup but my bedroom had a wall to separate it from the rest of the space.  

When you walk in from the front door, there is a short hallway with a closet on the left.  As you exit the hallway, there is a big open space.  To the right is the kitchen, having a fridge, microwave, stove and oven with lots of cupboards, but it wasn't ideal for cooking.  There was minimum counter space and it felt cramped.  To the left of the hallway was where the living room was, but I just had a couch facing the huge window overlooking the city.  I didn't want to spend the money on a television yet.  Right behind the couch, on the same wall the hallway ended, was a larger square opening in the wall.  This was the entrance to my bedroom.  The bedroom was small, but just big enough for a bed and a dresser.  Which, is what I had.  The apartment came completely furnished, so I have to pay extra in rent, but nothing is technically mine.  The bedroom had a queen-sized bed on the right side and an oak dresser on the adjacent wall.  On the opposite wall from the bed, there was a small bathroom with a shower, no bath.  

Marco didn't like staying at my place.  He says that when we do get sexual with each other, he feels that everyone is watching since my apartment is open.  There was no door to the bedroom and the space has windows everywhere.  I tried to make it better by closing the curtains, but most of them are sheer and due to the complex's rules, I can't put more up either.  

I grabbed pajamas and threw them into a bag, throwing in some casual clothes for the weekend as well.  I had a toothbrush at his and we share shower products with each other, each of us having stuff at our places.  

Marco made it known that he got off an hour early today, his boss wanting to give him a break from opening and closing his store all the time every week.  I looked at the time, shit.  I got off at six and now it's nearing seven.  Marco normally gets off at eight, so I'm running late right now.  

I quickly changed out of my work clothes and into casual but still nice.  I put on a pair of black form fitting trousers and a white hoodie with a matching t-shirt in case I got too hot.  Not too fancy but not pajama pant casual. 

I dialed Marco on FaceTime as I grabbed my keys and walked out of the apartment, locking the door behind me.  

"Hey, Jean," Marco's face popped onto the screen with a smile.  He had this phone in his hands, being able to see that he's still at work.  "I'm clocked out, but Armin and I got into a conversation, so I didn't want to leave yet."  

"Wait, show me," I heard another man's voice come from somewhere on the screen.  A blonde male soon came into view, seemingly analyzing Marco's screen of my face as I walked down the hallway of my apartment complex.  "He's cute, you seem to have got a good one."