Good Morning !!NSFW!!

Jean's POV:

I woke up relatively late in the morning, needing the rest.  Marco shifted next to me, his backed turned to me.

"Oh, you're awake," he smiled when he turned his head over his shoulder, watching me rub my eyes.  

"Yeah," I mumbled out, groaning as I stretched my legs under the covers.  I felt him move next to me, soon feeling his arms snake around my waist and hold me from behind.  I moved so my back was up against his chest, him now spooning me.  

"Good morning," he whispered before placing a kiss on the back of my neck, resting his forehead at that spot soon after.  

"Good morning," I smiled in return, closing my eyes and moving back against him, loving the feeling of his arms around me.  

"How did you sleep?"  

"I slept really good, honestly.  Best I've slept all week," I grabbed his hand from my chest and held it in mine, holding it right under my chin.  "How about you?"

"Good," he chuckled, "you slept for a while, I was getting worried that you wouldn't wake up anytime soon."

"Well, what time is it?"  I opened my eyes for a second when I heard a 'brrp' sound from the edge of the bed, seeing Kay about to jump down from the bed.  I watched as the cat pranced out of the room, leaving Marco and I completely alone.

"Almost nine, I woke up around eight."  

"And you stayed in bed with me?"  

"Yeah, of course," I felt him smile against my shirt, him shifting his hips against mine in the slightest way possible to get comfortable again.  "I wanted to stay in bed with you, you're warm and it was a long week," he squeezed his arms around me for a second before relaxing again.

I felt my lips tug into a grin, completely relaxed against the man, soon remembering what I did last night.  "Wait, I fell asleep on you, didn't I?"  

"Yeah," he laughed, "you got me all turned on and then fell asleep."  He kissed the nape of my neck, "but it's okay, I know you were tired."  

"That turned you on?"  I laughed with some sarcasm in my tone, "I touched your ass, Marco."  

"It wasn't that," I heard his voice shift, seemingly embarrassed about it.  

"What was it?"  I tested my luck, feeling him move uncomfortably against me.  

"Everything," he started, making my face heat up, even though I'm not one to blush much.  "Every time you touch me just sends me into a feeling I can't describe, leaving me wanting more."  He shifted again, this time it became evident that he was getting aroused, his half-hard member pushing up against me.  "You drive me insane, Jean."

I moved his hand away from me so I could turn around and face him on the bed.  His lips immediately met with mine the moment I turned.  He pulled his leg up and placed it over mine before climbing on top of me, not separating our lips once.  

His hands were placed either side of my head that was on the bed, now straddling my legs.  My hands found their way to the back of his thighs, adjusting him manually so he was sitting on my hips for obvious purposes.  

He smirked against my mouth, knowing what I was doing, but he didn't grant me the pleasure yet.  "You owe me this for teasing me last night," he seductively whispered, pulling on of his hands to my chest.  

"I don't owe you a thing," I chuckled, my hands moving up from his thighs to where the hem of his pants met his rear.

"I want it," he sat up on me, moving both of his hands to my chest to hold himself up.  "I want you," he looked down at me, knowing he has complete control of the situation.