Worth It|George Weasley

WARNING: smut and fluff.

~~~~
You decided to plan a nice dinner for George as a reward for working hard. And as a bonus you have a surprise for him in the bedroom but the table turns.
~~~~

Handling a business is never easy specially if you work at the Weasleys' Wizards Wheezes. My boyfriend George and his twin brother Fred had finally made their dream come true, making everyone smile and bringing happiness in this horrid world.

I'm currently restocking the shelves with new products that just came in this morning, I turned to my right to see George helping a customer, he's been working hard for the past few months, he even takes extra hours.

I really admire his love and admiration for their store which makes me love him even more, once the customer leaves he turns around glancing around looking for me until I meet his eyes sending a wink before assisting another customer.

I was listening to music until this new song came up, I actually like it. I started quietly singing along while finishing restocking products.

Once I was done I went back to the storage room to grab a new crate. I was into the music so much that a presence was behind me. I was swaying my hips, not caring who sees.

"Looks like someone is enjoying themselves in their own world." The voice said, I quickly removed my headset and turned around.

Fred was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed against his chest and a smirk resting on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" I could feel my face heat up.

He chuckled coming towards me, giving me a pat on the head.

"Long enough to see your cute little dance."

"You actually have a nice voice and don't worry I won't tell anyone." He puts his hands in surrender.

"This will be our little secret doll. I better get back to work, I'll let you go back to your dancing. Have fun!" He pinches my cheeks before leaving the room giggling.

I let out a frustrated groan, God that was so embarrassing. After checking the list of the products the same song played again.

I walked out towards their office I knocked on the door waiting for permission, "come in."

"Hey Georgie I just wanna check up on you, have you eaten yet?" He smiled stretching his arms telling me that he wants to hug.

I sat on his lap my arms around his neck while I rest my head on his shoulder, his strong scent filled my nose.

"I'm alright love just a bit tired from work and yes, actually Fred came down here few minutes ago with a sandwich."

He pulled me closer into him, his arms around my waist while caressing my thigh.

I lifted me head facing him, our noses touching and leaned in for a kiss. My hands made its way into his hair lightly tugging it earning a groan from him.

I repositioned myself now sitting on top of him, I could feel his growing bulge against my clothed pussy.

"Don't start something if you can't finish it darling, don't forget we're still at work." He whispered, his lips making contact with my neck leaving love marks for everyone to see.

I leaned my head back giving him more access, I started grinding on him but he held my waist down making me stop.

"Don't test me (y/n), if you want to be a fucking whore might as well do it tonight. But right now we have work to do." He pulled away, his slender fingers caressing my jawline before grasping it tightly making my head snap towards him.