Traitor|Fred Weasley

WARNING: abuse, deaths, dark mark.
A/N: The Draco in this story is a bit similar in the movies but its still my version of Draco.

~~~~
Battle of Hogwarts is near and the Dark Lord has assigned you with Draco Malfoy to kill Dumbledore.
~~~~

I never wanted to just stand in front of a train track and die or dive in the black lake and get killed by the giant squid. It was the start of our 6th year and the Dark Lord has given me and Draco a task: fix the vanishing cabinet and kill Dumbledore.

Both of our parents are followers of that monster and were just forced to sit with them every meeting. I hate everything about it.

We couldn't do anything other than just sit and agree with him.

"What took you so long?" Draco stares outside the window with dead crystal eyes.

"I wasn't feeling well so I threw up." I closed the door and sat in front of him.

"How are you holding up?" Draco asks tiredly.

"I don't know anymore. You?"

"Same. It feels like he took my soul and ate it." He scoffs.

Me and Draco aren't exactly that close but I would say enough to tolerate each other's presence. The fact that both of our fathers are death eaters made us more scared than ever.

The worst part, we both got our dark mark before we left.

I look down my arm and quickly hide the hideous mark under my robe, not wanting to be reminded of the ceremony that was held for us. It only makes me weak that I couldn't do anything about it or else the Dark Lord will kill me.

"Don't think about it too much." His cold grey eyes shifts to me, giving me a look.

"How can I not when its literally on my skin now forever." I retorted back.

"Just cover it up with your sleeve or something its not that hard."

"Easy for you to say, you're wearing a turtleneck and a suit. While I'm stuck wearing this god forsaken uniform." I gritted through my teeth.

Draco looks at me blankly then stands up to get his bag. After going through his stuff he hands me a black turtleneck like the one he's wearing.

"Change into this and don't worry about returning it. Its yours." He tosses it to me.

I went in my back to grab a pair of black pants to match it and went to the bathroom. I came back and saw Draco sleeping peacefully.

I slowly closed the door and sat back down. The turtleneck was surprisingly fit to me thinking that it'll be a bit bigger since Draco is taller and fitter.

I lean against the window and look outside, eventually I fell asleep from the sound of the rain hitting against the window and the train's engine roaring while I could smell Draco's strong scent from the knitted sweater.

I felt someone shaking me and I woke up it was already dark outside and the train stopped. Draco stands next to me with his satchel and my bag slumped on his shoulder.