Between Two Worlds|Bucky Barnes x Fred Weasley

WARNING: light smut.

~~~~
Long chapter ahead. A crossover between my two favorite characters. This is purely fictional. In the wizarding world you are in a relationship with Fred but you didn't told him about your past. You received a letter from your friend so you have to go back to the Muggle world and unexpectedly met your ex, Bucky.
~~~~

*5 years ago*

"Why didn't you told me about this?" I asked whilst holding a folder. Bucky just stood still, looking down.

"You do realize that this is a suicide mission, right?" again no respond from the man in front of me.

I shook my head in disbelief, throwing the file on the table. The papers scattered everywhere.

I sat on the chair, disappointment on my face. As my head fell on my hands, tears starting to pool in my eyes.

The thought of Bucky getting killed or turn into the Winter Soldier again terrifies me to the bones.

I didn't want him to go, I just want him here with me, live a peaceful life and leave the past behind.

The vision of him lying on the ground lifeless and him turned into a mind-controlled murderer corrupted you brain.

Bucky decided to join Steve's mission in Germany, to assassinate Baron Zemo. He thought that killing Zemo would end his repeating nightmare, the constant torturing, making him as their experimenting rat, turning him into a killing machine that he never wanted.

"Now what? You're just gonna leave me here while you risk your life for a man who can easily trigger you with a book filled with codes." I said, turning my head to his direction. I felt my tears run down my face.

"What if this mission fails?"

"What would happen if he captures you and do the same thing all over again?"

"What if you never come back to normal?" I bombarded him with question as his back is facing me.

"I was never normal!" Bucky screams as he turns around. His face is red with rage.

"I never had a normal life since the day I was revived."

"Do you know what it feels like to be electrocuted in the head? trying to brainwash you?" He continues as he slowly walks towards me.

"Do you know what it feels like to be injected with fucking chemicals that causes you endless pain on the inside?"

"Do you know what it feels like to be turned into a killer by a terrorist organization?" 

I backed away until I hit a cold wall. Bucky rests his arms on the wall, trapping me in. Our faces was inches away.

"Of course you don't cause you're not me! You're not in my position." Bucky spits with anger. I felt my chest sting.

"The sleepless nights I've had for years, all because of my past that I can't remove from my fucking memory." His voice broke as he said the last word.

"I just want all of this to end. I want to a normal life."  Bucky says as tears streaming down his cheeks.

"We can live a normal life, Bucky. We can leave all of this and move to another place." I said, reaching for his face trying to calm him down.

"We can start a new life together, just you and me." His head buried on my neck as he hugs me tightly.

His crying echoed the room and his hug gets tighter as if I was going to leave him. I rub his back trying to calm him down.