Stay With Me

It felt like weeks since you shifted to your desired script. Everything was going as how you planned and wrote, but one thing did bother you all the time.

"I gotta find it... fuck! I need to shift back now!" You paced around the room checking all of the places you could think of hiding your script.

Under the bed, your closet, drawers, bookshelvs, it was nowhere to be found. You started feeling the adrenaline pumping in your veins, your chest rising up and down.

"Fuck... this is bad." You whispered. You finally gave up and lay flat on your bed spreading your arms.

"I should try saying the safe word, it should work even without my script... right?" You asked yourself. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes as you relax your body.

"(Safe word), (safe word), (safe word)." You chanted your safe word three times hoping it worked. But sadly, you were still on the bed, lying down in the silent beedroom.

"What? It-it should've work... no, no no no, I'll try again."

After spending almost 30 minutes of chanting your safe word over and over again you were getting frustrated by the minute.

"Why can't I shift back?!" You screamed as you hit the bed out of anger.

"You're not going anywhere, (y/n)." You quickly got up the bed and saw Fred/George leaning back against the wall with arms crossed.

"What did you do?"
"I uh- found this under your pillow some nights ago." Fred/George pulls out a familliar black leathered notebook in his back pocket.
"Of course I was curious what's inside so I looked... I read everything. Every. Single. Page." Fred/George then steps forward while waving the notebook in the air.
"Give it back." You demanded. "Please Fred/George, I need to shift back."
"Why shift back when you can stay here with me, forever." He opens the notebook and goes through the pages.
"I did some minor changes in your so-called script? Don't worry I didn't overdo it. I just... improved it."

He tosses your notebook to you and left the room without saying anything else. You read what he did to your script and made your stomach drop.

Fred/George went back to the living room and picked up his glass of whiskey while looking outside the window. "You wanted this fantasy of yours to come true so bad-" he says and finishes his drink, your ear piercing scream echoes throughout the whole house.

"Then let's make this your reality."

I'm no shifter myself but I saw a trend on tiktok where you (the pov) is trying to chant your safeword to shift back but someone in your dr found your script and changed your script so you would stay in your dr... they say that that's impossible so I'm just sticking to that since I don't know anything about shifting. Hope you understood my explanation T^T

Also, I put Fred/George so you can choose which twin you want and it saves me time to write a separate story.