Sacrifice|George Weasley

"Go Ginny upstairs! Now!" Fred pushes his younger siblings towards the stairs as he pulls out his wand quickly draws a spell and hit the deatheater on the chest. The other deatheaters flew from the window and tries to hit Fred but failed.

He runs upstairs followed by George, they both stood in front of Ginny and Ron with their wands pointing at the enemies. They are cornered; no where to go. George looks over the edge of the railing nothing but the hard ground. "Shit, there's not way out!" He says breathlessly.

"Our brooms, where is it?"
"Mine broke on the way here. I put yours hidden under the tree in the courtyard." George held Ginny closer behind him as one of the deatheaters took a step forward. "Try to summon it from here, Fred."

Fred hesitated. He slowly walk towards the railing and held his hand out whispering." "Accio br-" Before he could finish the enemies attacks him.

They splitted into two, George pushes Ginny towards Fred away while he got tackled down. He tries to reach for his wand just above his head but the deatheater punches him across the face.

"George!" Ginny screams desperately trying to get out of Ron's hold. Fred fights the other deatheater but summoning the killing spell. "Avarda ke-"

He was cut off when a flash of white light hits him on the back and fell on the floor lifeless. Another deatheater attacks him, Fred went to Ron's side and shields them. The deatheater stares at them and went to save George.

They ripped the deatheater from George and attack him themselves. They strattled him and tries to choke him, Ginny ran to George's side and help his injured brother. The suspiciously black-hooded person helped them into killing the enemies.

They stood up slowly with their wand in their hand and turn aroun facing the frightened siblings. They raised their hands in the air surrendering. Fred still didn't put his wand down.

They waved their wand across their face as the metal mask fades away like smoke revealing their identity. George's swollen eyes widens, he felt relieve to see her again but is confused.

"What the fuck! (y/n)?!" Fred says frantic as he puts his wand down and exhaled deeply.

She puts her wand in her pocket and removes her gloves. "I'm not here to hurt you, you know that." She says calmly still in need of oxygen.

"Why are you dressed like a deatheater then?" Ron asks softly. She looks at George feeling the guilt.

"You might be thinking the wrong idea but please hear me out before accusing me."
"So it is true? About the rumors that you're a deatheater before the war started." Fred's tone hardens.

(y/n) removes her cape and rolled up her left sleeve she held her arm up and revealed the dark mark to them, she looked away knowing that George would feel betrayed and hurt.

"Why? Why do this?!" Dissapointment in Ginny's tone.
"I had no choice! If I refuse then Voldemort will order his followers to hunt you down and kill all of you."

"You could've run away, hide where none of them could find you." George voice cracked.

"My family has always been Voldemort's followers for a long time. One night we had a dinner with other deatheaters not knowing it was a ceremony for me to recieve the dark mark."

Heavy footsteps interrupted them, Fred held up his wand and braces himself, a guy holding two brooms stood at the top of the stairs. "I could only carry two brooms. Deatheaters are already searching few floors." He says and hands (y/n) the other broom.

"Fuck... we don't have much time. Marco, take them to the safehouse and make sure no one sees you." (y/n) orders him and he oblige.

"Come on, we need to move quickly." Marco held his hand to Ginny, the two siblings hopped on the broom. "There's room for one more." He says and looks at the twins.