Its You|George Weasley

WARNING: fluff.

~~~~
The Yule ball is only few days away and a secret admirer of yours asked you through a letter.
~~~~

Its that time of the year again. Yule ball is around the corner and every student in Hogwarts has been talking about it non-stop. Planning on what dress to wear, tie or bow, this or that, I mean its alright but sometimes its just too much to handle.

I, on the other hand am not expecting to be asked by someone. I mean who would pick me as their date? I walk the hallways towards the Great hall with my friend (f/n) as we talk about the ball.

"So what are you gonna wear?" (f/n) asked, the excitement on her tone made me smile.

"I actually haven't thought about it. How bout' you?"

As we enter the Great hall, it was filled with students who are whispering to each other or receiving packages.

We sat down at the (h/n) table along with the rest of our friends.

"Well, mom sent me a letter last week saying that she'll send me a dress with the shoes and stuff." I nod in response as I prepare my breakfast.

It was the usual routine, a bit of gossip here and there and catching up on each other. All of my attention is on our other friend (f/n) when a younger student came to us.

"Um, excuse me miss?" The boy asked, tapping on my shoulder.

"May I help you young man?" I joked and turn around.

"Are you miss (l/n)?"

"Yes that's me." The boy handed my a letter and left without saying who was it from.

The rest of my friends went silent as all of their eyes landed on the brown envelope in my hand.

I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dear Ms. (l/n),

I would like to apologize in advance because I am not good when it comes to writing letters so please go easy on me. I'm sorry if I couldn't talk to you in person and ask you myself if you would like come with me to the ball this weekend. The thought of being rejected scared me so that's why I wrote this letter.

I know you must be confused on who I am but trust me I'm not a stranger, you just have to guess the right guy. This is not a trick I promise you, I just want to make things a bit more interesting so when the Yule ball comes it'll be more fun. If you still don't know who I am then I'll come to you in person.

I hope you'll accept me despite the reputation I have in this school, I'm not the person they talk about in the hallways and you know that.

See you at the ball, darling.

- W

W, that's it? Just the letter W, the only ones I know who has a W is the Weasleys, but there's like four of them, which one could it be?

----

"What about Ron? I mean he did admit that he had a crush on you in 2nd year." (f/n) said whilst sitting on their bed.

"I told you he like's Hermione now, I'm 100% sure he'll ask her." I sigh as I lay down flat on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"How about Percy? You did told me that you fancied him."

"But like-does it look like I'm his type? He's into girls who's just like him." At this point my last only guess is the twins.