~What its like to date George~

•Soft George•

> Always walking hand in hand or has his arm around your waist/shoulder cause he wants you close to him.

> Rests his hand on your thigh sometimes knee when you two are in class or sitting next to each other in general.

> He would always give you a paper rose and stick it in your hair.

"A pretty flower for my pretty girl."

> He would kiss you in the cheeks from time to time but not too much PDA when outside the common room/dorm.

> George would randomly play a love/slow song and ask you to dance with him.

> George would always ask if you have eaten yet and would sneak some snacks in your bag with a sticky note.

Here some snacks for you so you won't starve.
- G.W

> Supportive boyfriend as he should be. He would always be the most loudest to cheer you in your games even if you have different houses. He would even wear your scarf to show everyone that you're his no.1 supporter, he doesn't care if his fellow Gryffindors glare at him.

"WHOOOO LET'S GO (y/n)!! THAT'S MY GIRL!! LET'S GO!"

> Acts like a child when you ignore him. He would ball up and aggressively cuddles with your plushies and huffs and pouts like a sad potato when you try to say sorry.

"Come on Georgie I'm sorry, I'm just caught up with a lot of homework. I didn't mean to snap at you."

*pouts* "yeah... sure. I just wanted to spend some time with my girl and she just shouts at me like I did something wrong. Now you're all sorry and soft." *turns around and hugs your plushies tighter*

> He would give you some of his shirts/sweaters, since they're too big for you it looks like you're short that's why he loves seeing you in them.

"Why are they always too big?"

"They're not... you're just small."

"...Fuck you."

"Gladly." *smack* "ow! I was just kidding... or am I?"

"George!!"

> He likes to trap you in his arms especially when you two are chilling at the black late or the astronomy tower.

> He only shows his soft side to you. He would be so clingy when its just the two of you and sometimes baby talks and always begs for cuddles.

> He doesn't like it when you're away from him for a good amount of time.

"George has been looking for you for the past 3 hours. Running around the castle like a lost child."

"Oh my god."

*sees you* "(n/n)!! HI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? Look I got you some flowers while I was at the black lake waiting for you!"

> He may not be rich like Malfoy but he always finds a way to give you a gift. Whether it be a quill or a necklace, as long as it was given by him you love it anyways and cherish it.

> He would always try to bake for you even if it almost set the kitchen on fire.

"Aww that's so sweet Georgie thank- what's that smell?"

*laughs nervously* "don't worry about it. Maybe its Seamus who blew up something... haha"

> Sometimes he talks to himself on how he would complement you.