~What its like to date Fred~

Soft Fred•

> Fred only wants your attention to him and to him only especially when you two are together.

> He likes to show you off to everyone in the castle. Always holding you by the waist and kissing you whenever there are guys passing by.

> Fred would play his guitar and sing to you by the black lake.

> His love language is touch so he would always touch you in every way he could think of. Like twirling your hair with his fingers, resting his hand on your thigh, locking your pinkies together and one of his favorites, putting your thigh on top of his while tracing shapes on it.

> Fred loves your natual beauty. He prefers to see you bare faced than with make up.

> When your insecure about yourself he would assure you that you are beautiful and that your imperfections is what makes you different from everyone else.

"Never call yourself ugly. You are beautiful, you got that? Bea-uti-ful." *Fred kills you with kisses*

> When he's playing quidditch he would ask you to tie his hair up and have your hair tie as his lucky charm.

"Darling, could you tie up my hair please?"

> He's always worry about your appetite especially if you're skipping meals. He would prepare you a plate and will not allow you to leave unless you finish it.

"Where do you think you're going missy? Sit your ass down and eat or you just might earn a punishment later."

> Fred likes to take you to your next classes. He counts every second of walking down the hallway just to see and hear you.

> He supports you on whatever you wear. Fred loves it when you show of your body and have confidence, he finds it sexy.

"Darling its alright, you don't have to ask me permission... you look sexy when you show off and I can throw hands if its needed."

> He would always ask you to tie your hair up because he can always kiss it easily and purposely leave a hickey.

•Hot Fred•

> When he's jealous he makes a big deal out of it. He makes it obvious and makes the other guys uncomfortable.

> Everytime you watch him practice Quidditch he would look at you and lift his shirt to make you flustered.

> Fred is a thigh and ass guy. He doesn't miss a chance of not touching them, he'll make up an excuse, sometimes he'll just make you turn on your stomach and play with you.

> He's very territorial. Like his twin, he dosen't like sharing, what's his is his only.

> Fred's dominant side is very powerful. Whenever you act subbornly he uses his dom card on you and you'll unconsciously follow him.

"That's a good girl. Now, follow what I say and there will be no punishment happening."

> He loves shorts that slides up your tighs, spaghetti strap blouses and dresses that are easy access.

> When going to a party he always goes first and always keep an eye on you. He let's you party with your friends but when a guy tries to make a move on you, he immediately acts.

"Got a problem here buddy?... oh, you see this girl right here is MY girl, so I suggest you BACK OFF!"

> He always thinks of your pleasure first before hinself. He would make you feel so good that you'll see stars before the main event.

Sorry if this one is short. I'm planning on finishing few chapters here and make it complete cause honestly, I lost motivation to continue this book and I'm focusing more on the other oneshots and also the new book called "T W I N."