Marked|Fred Weasley

WARNING: jealous(y), rough/angry sex, unprotrcted sex, consume of alcohol.

Fred and George aren't just known for their extreme pranks in Hogwarts and being the best Beaters of Gryffindor, they're also one of the hottest students back then-until now but every girls will fall on their knees for Fred.

George is equally good looking but Fred stands out the most for some reason, still can't believe that I'm that lucky girl to be able call him my boyfriend. Even though the two aren't in Hogwarts anymore they still get the girls attention in the store which is sometimes pisses me off but I have to maintain profesionalsm in front of the customers.

The the sight of girls giggling and getting closer to him is enough to boil my blood, I'm in charge of the cashier so I wasn't allowed to leave unless someone will take my place.

Today the store is packed with customers as usual, George is in the office talking to their manufacturer while Fred is here in the store assisting customers. I would always steal glances at the tall ginger in his working suit and hair pushed back makes my knees weak.

After giving the paid item to the customer I slightly bend down and hand the bag, suddenly someone pulls down my skirt making be stand up straight.

"As your boss, I am giving you a warning for such careless act, someone would've seen under your skirt and I don't want anyone harrassing my employees." His hand goes up to my waist and stood in front of me.

"And as your boyfriend, I don't want ANY guy looking at my girl especially flirting with her. I'm the only one allowed to see what's under these clothes." Fred trails his fingers along the button of my uniform with glaring eyes.

"Understood miss (l/n)?" Fred turns back into his working persona as he fixes his suit. I looked down nibling on my lip trying to hide my red cheeks.

"I'm expecting an answer (l/n). Perhaps a private conversation with you in the office for your bad behaviour?"

I shot my head up and answered. "T-that won't be necessary and I'm sorry for my actions earlier, Fred." I bit the inside of my cheek hoping he would forgive me.

He looks down at me with hungry eyes, his pupils darkens as he bites his lip. He slowly reaches for my neck but stops midway when the bell of the front door rings, he closes his eyes and sighs.

"I can't get a moment. We'll continue this later alright?" I shake my head and fix my apron, Fred steps down and looks at me side eye as he reaches the bottom of the stairs he looks at me one last time and winks, walking away with a sly smirk resting on his pink lips.

After taking care of few customers George calls my name, one of our old employee took over  my place and I made my way to their office.

"Hey, come in." George gestures me to sit as he looks down at a clipboard carefully. "How's work today (y/n)?" He asks smiling.

"Oh, you know the usual. Helping cutomers, cashier, restraining myself from not beating the shit out of every girl that's flirting with Fred. Yeah, the usual." I say shruging my shoulders and lean back, crossing my legs.

George stopped moving and shifts his eyes to me laughing, he sat down on his chair and rolls up his sleeves. "I can see that. Whenever he's helping a girl customer especially the ones who are obviously trying to jump onto Fred, you'd always death stare at them." He continues to laugh.

"Funny ha ha. You don't know what it feels like because your girlfriend doesn't work here." I retort rolling my eyes. I look away as my mind wanders to Fred again thinking what is happening out there.