Marked (pt.2)

WARNING: consume of alcohol, dom/submissive Fred and reader, territorial.

Fred expected to be home before the sun sets but to his dismay he got back to the shop with millions of stars shining the dark sky. He planned on cooking dinner for them tonight as his way of apologizing to (y/n) from what happened earlier. He knew he screwed up big time.

He makes his way upstairs and spotted (y/n) sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace with a glass of firewhiskey in her hand. She didn't bother to look at him as she knows its him, her eyes are glued to the red-orange glowing flame in silence.

George came out of his room carrying a small bag. "Since tomorrow is Friday and its a holiday I'll be staying at Esmé's. I'll be back on Monday morning, make sure to lock up the store alright?" George pats Fred's shoulder and looks over to (y/n).

"You better make up to her, mate. She's really upset with you earlier, I'm surprise she hasn't slit your throat yet."

"Don't give her ideas, asshole. Now get out before I do it to ya'." Fred playfully punches George's arm and he left leaving the two lovebirds in quarrel alone.

"Hey darling. How are you feeling?" Fred sat beside her and asked softly as he takes her left hand and hold it. (y/n) didn't reply and instead sighs deeply.

Fred felt his stomach drop, he stood up and thought of cooking dinner to make (y/n) feel better at least. He loosens his tie and throws it on the couch along with the waistcoat leaving him in his button up.

He unbuttons his collar and two more exposing his collarbone and rolls his sleeves neatly, he ties his bangs with the her hair tie that Fred would always have around his wrist as a bracelet.

"I'll make us dinner and then we can talke after, how's that sound, love?" (y/n) slightly tilts her head to his direction and looks at his legs then went back to the fireplace.

"Stay." (y/n) simply says as Fred froze and looks down at her. "Aren't you hungry? It'll be quick I promise."

"No. We can eat later, I just want us to talk for now." Fred then agrees and went back to his previous spot.

As soon as he sat comfortably he was surprised by (y/n), she goes up to her kness and sat onto his lap with her hands resting on his shoulder, her drunken eyes looks deeply into his.

She leans in closer and let her lips mould into his, he could taste the strong alcohol in her lips which he didn't mind. Fred hugs her curves giving her ass a squeeze from time to time as (y/n) tugs on his ginger locks receiving groans through the kiss.

(y/n) pushes herself closer to him, her breasts pressed against his chest. She grabs both of his hands and puts it behind his head, Fred was too lost in the kiss that he didn't realize she has successfully tied his hands together.

She pulls away but Fred wanted more, when he tries to reach for her he was surprised to see his working tie bounded around his wrists. He was speechless.

"Try to remove it and you won't be getting anything tonight, Freddie." Said (y/n) seductively. She stood up in front of him and undress herself slowly, making sure his eyes are on her and her only.

As she takes off her skirt she bends down displaying her ass swaying it a bit, she heard a groan from him which boosted her to go further.

"Fuck... (y/n)." Fred whines, tilting his head back praying to break from the tie.

"Hush now, my love. Remember I'm still pissed at you from earlier." (y/n) sat down directly at his hard bulge as Fred gasp in surprise. "Tonight you will obey me like a good boy, if you want to make it up to me, then the only thing you can do is be obedient."

(y/n) connects her lips to his as she unbuttons his top revealing his abs glistening from sweat. Although they're not in Hogwarts anymore Fred has maintained his athletic body meaning he works out whenever he has time and makes sure his physique never fades.

Fred traps her in between his arms and pulls her closer but got slapped in return, which he lowkey finds it attractive. "You don't get to touch me. That's why I tied your hands... bad boys don't deserve such treat."

(y/n) pushes Fred down the floor lying flat on his back while she straddles him. She pins his hands above his head and kisses him with hunger, she starts to grind on him pushing her hips down to his bulge. Fred instictly pushed his hips up telling her he wants more.

(y/n) quickly picks it up and smirked devilishly. "What do you want me to do, Freddie, hm?" She whispers and attacks his exposed neck leaving wet kisses.

Fred closes his eyes, his mind clouded with nothing but pleasure from his woman. He couldn't speak, his words stuck in his throat.

"Use words sweetheart. I want to hear you say it."

"Please... I want you, so bad... please." Fred is usually the dominant one but tonight he didn't care if they switch places, he wanted to feel her one way or another.

(y/n) unbuckles his belt and took of his pants and boxers, his hard cock dripping in pre cum. "Is this what you want Freddie?" (y/n) licks the tip of his cock, teasing it.

Fred's body twitched. "Yes! Please (y/n)... I wanna feel your mouth around it. I wanna fuck your pretty little mouth."

(y/n) hums in satisfaction, she was also tempted by how Fred easily begged for her. "Since you asked nicely... ask and you shall receive."

(y/n) teases Fred my rubbing the tip, slightly sitting down feeling it penetrate her pussy. (y/n) lets out a moan, Fred wanted to move his hips upward but didn't want to ruin the mood, he liked the teasing too.

She slowly sits down on Fred, feeling his cock strech her walls inch by inch made her thighs burn. Fred wasn't ashamed to let out his sinful noise, sure enough the place was soundproof and they are up enough to have privacy, even if they have neighbours, he still wouldn't care if they hear.

"(y/n)... ohh f-fuck... God you're-" Fred couldn't speak normally, (y/n) got turned on even more by his stutter. Seeing him in his vunerable self, and trembling voice, this gave her more confidence.

"Freddie." She moans as she starts to grind. Her hands pressed against his chest for support, her hips moving in a motion, slow and deep. (y/n) wanted more so she picked up her pace.

"(n/n) wait, please... I'm- oh god." Fred was trying to break free from his tie. (y/n)'s head was too clouded with pleasure, it was the only thing she could think of. She unties his hands and rode him to her climax.

"Fred! Oh shit- fuck." Her thighs are buring the longer she rides him. He saw her struggling to keep her pace and wanted to take over.

"Let me finish it love." They both switch position, (y/n) wanted to lay on her back to relax but Fred refused. "Uh uh uh... I want you on fours."
"I can't, Freddie, my thighs are killing me."
"I didn't ask. Now bend down whore." Fred quickly changed his persona. He pulls her by the arm and flips her, he then grabs her ass and slaps it few times leaving his handprint.
Without a warning he went in. "Fuck! Oh Fred!" (y/n) cries.

He grabs a pillow from the couch an places it under her stomach, with one hand he pins her lower back and the other on the ass. This gave him more access to pound into her. (y/n) could feel her stomsch twising.

"Don't stop, please, don't." (y/n) pleaded, her mascara staining her cheeks. Fred could feel himself getting closer too. "Fuck." He growled. His thrusting got rough, he holds her ass in place and releases inside her. (y/n)'s legs violently shakes, when Fred pulled out she then came too, her pussy dripping with hers and Fred's cum.

"Are we even now?" Fred asks bresthlessly. (y/n) didn't have the energy to answer him so she weakly nods. "Good." He smiles in proudly. With his last energy he picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.
"Let's get you cleaned up and I'll make dinner. You need to rest and recharge, cause' tomorrow It'll be a lot worse than tonight."

You guys didn't see this one coming hm? I'm slowly pushing myself back to writing, and happy that I get to finish some one by one. Anyways, happy reading everyone!