Tag You're It|Fred and George

WARNING: killing, blood.
A/N: announcement at the end.

~~~~
It is already December and everyone was suppose to go home to their families but is temporarily cancelled due to the snow storm. To pass the time the twins decided to play a hide and seek.
~~~~

Everyone was excited to go home to their families during Christmas break. Trunks filled the whole hallway, waiting to be board on the Hogwarts Express.

Students saying goodbyes to their classmates and friends, but unfortunately, the snow storm got worse and Professor Dumbledore has no choice but to cancel our leave and stay in Hogwarts until the storm stops.

Now we're inside the Gryffindor common room, trying to think of something to do to pass time. Harry and Ginny are on the couch eating chocolate frogs, Hermione sitting beside me with a sleeping Ron on her lap.

Neville, Luna and Oliver next to the fireplace and Fred and George on my right, talking about a prank or something.

Suddenly Dean sighted and stood up, "there's nothing to doooo." he whines, we all looked at each other.

"Yeah, I'm bored, let's play a game or party or anything. The silence is killing me." Seamus pleaded.

"How about a board game?" Neville suggested.

"That's not a bad idea, but where are we going to find one?" Luna asks. Neville stared at her and thought about it, but then gave up.

"How about a game of Hide and seek?" Fred suggested. Everyone at first thought its a childish game but agreed anyways.

We all formed a circle, George is holding a cup filled with small folded parchment.

"Okay, so here's how we're going to play." Fred rubs his hands excitingly.

"In this cup are papers that you're going to pick randomly." George said.

"In each paper has a role: casual, detective and killer." Fred continues.

"Once you have a paper, you can't tell the others what your role is."

"Now the killer has to blend in the rest-"

"In order not to get caught." Fred and George said in sync.

"You can only hide in this common room,"

"the great hall, the prefect's bathroom,"

"classrooms that are in this floor,"

"the quidditch pitch,"

"and the library."

"If you get caught, stay where you are until the game ends." Fred finishes and everyone nods.

"Wait, how do we know if the game is done?" Oliver asks, George tilts his head to Fred and half smiles.

"You'll know." George replies and shakes the cup.

Once everyone got their paper, we opened them and I got detective, the others stayed quiet and waited for the rest. After that we grab our coats and headed out then we split up.

I ended up going with Oliver. As we were walking down the hallway we decided to hide under the benches in the quidditch field. We hid quietly and waited, luckily it wasn't that much cold but to keep the warmth we sat close next to each other.

"So who do you think is the killer?" Oliver whispers as he rubs his hands with mine.

"I mean, it could be anyone. Maybe you're the killer." I replied, Oliver's eyes lit up.